Tint supplier closing... recomendations?

Guest artstunique

Guest irishmikemick020

Alright so, I recently recieved a packet from Johnson with all of the tools and films they offer. I'm very pleased with their selection and have placed an order for my supplies from them, but as far as tint film goes, I feel as though they are a little steep. I'm going with a 40x100 gsn20 and it's ---.10. If there is anyone out there who knows of cheaper tint, with the quality of greystone, please help me out. I'm new to tinting and any help I can get financially would be great.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youngazntinter
Alright so, I recently recieved a packet from Johnson with all of the tools and films they offer. I'm very pleased with their selection and have placed an order for my supplies from them, but as far as tint film goes, I feel as though they are a little steep. I'm going with a 40x100 gsn20 and it's ---.10. If there is anyone out there who knows of cheaper tint, with the quality of greystone, please help me out. I'm new to tinting and any help I can get financially would be great.

mang try the company I'm using~!!

hit me up for more info if u want!~

Guest irishmikemick020

I'm definately open to suggestions dude, so let me know. I tried sending you a private message but it said this board doesn't allow that feature. So if you have any messenger services, or want to give me your e-mail, then I'd love to talk.

Guest scottydosnntkno

I'm definately open to suggestions dude, so let me know. I tried sending you a private message but it said this board doesn't allow that feature. So if you have any messenger services, or want to give me your e-mail, then I'd love to talk.

you can't pm yet because you don't have enough posts. Many of the "big name" companies are quite steep on their pricing for a newbie. Trust me, I was there once too. In fact, I'm still a college student and find it hard to drop $2000 on a order of film.

Try calling Matt or Judd from ValueTint.com I know the name seems kinda fishy, same with the website, but trust me, they have a VERY nice product for a decent price. Ask them for a sample roll, and they will have a 20 or 25' roll of whatever film you pick to your door in 3 or 4 days, along with all the info packets. While it is not mentioned on their site, all their films would qualify for a lifetime warranty, but their warranty process is a whole nother issue. You have to become a certified dealer, and a lot of stuff that you don't need to worry about yet. Just know that if you put their film on customers cars, it will not come back because of warranty problems. Tell him Scott with Superstarr sent you.

As far as pricing, both their NR films(Sirius and Sirius II), and their HP Film(Eclipse) are only $--- a roll, which is a very nice film for not that expensive of a price.

Try out their film, and trust those of use that use their products that it is a high quality film. Don't worry about the name, it doesn't matter. Like their website says, a product is based off its performance, not its name.

you can't pm yet because you don't have enough posts. Many of the "big name" companies are quite steep on their pricing for a newbie. Trust me, I was there once too. In fact, I'm still a college student and find it hard to drop $2000 on a order of film.

Try calling Matt or Judd from ValueTint.com I know the name seems kinda fishy, same with the website, but trust me, they have a VERY nice product for a decent price. Ask them for a sample roll, and they will have a 20 or 25' roll of whatever film you pick to your door in 3 or 4 days, along with all the info packets. While it is not mentioned on their site, all their films would qualify for a lifetime warranty, but their warranty process is a whole nother issue. You have to become a certified dealer, and a lot of stuff that you don't need to worry about yet. Just know that if you put their film on customers cars, it will not come back because of warranty problems. Tell him Scott with Superstarr sent you.

As far as pricing, both their NR films(Sirius and Sirius II), and their HP Film(Eclipse) are only $--- a roll, which is a very nice film for not that expensive of a price.

Try out their film, and trust those of use that use their products that it is a high quality film. Don't worry about the name, it doesn't matter. Like their website says, a product is based off its performance, not its name.

Some of you guys think seem to think you should be paid to use a film. When you're 20 years old and and you state " know that their film will not come back" and "trust those of us that use their products" I mean damn how clueless a thing to say.... Scotty really don't know!!

Guest youngazntinter

my email is tiger_jk_1004@hotmail.com hit me up and I'll get u some more info~

Guest absolutetinting

r u in the west? because I don't know of any distribution or manufacture closing.

I know one in florida. and if your in st. louise solar control just opened one up.

were is your shop located? what type of film were you using?

or is this bogus. dudes wifey

thanks,

us

Guest irishmikemick020

Thanks a lot everyone for all the suggestions. I most definately will be checking out valuetint to see what they have to offer and youngazntinter I've sent an e mail with my information so we can talk further. Tint Star, I don't know who you were talking to, but I'm in the Northeast. I currently have a roll of Johnson's Greystone that I will be putting on my Lexus to see how it looks and feels to apply. I definately don't have a shop, but as with most people, I am making that my eventual goal. Addicted to Tint, I'm also not sure what you meant when you replied, but I don't expect anyone to pay me to use their tint (although that would be amazing!) and why was does scotty not know?

Archived