ATC Fading Warranty

Guest cleanwork

tint star - The title of the thread and most of this content is about color stability/warranty. Most out there agree the manuafacturers and laminators have got the that part down either through extrusion or later generation dyes. The last comment I made was that color stability won't be a concern but the durability of product may be. We essentially said the same thing.

I'm old school like you. I know and appreciate the differences as much as anyone. Fact is the laminators and foreign manufacturers you bring up have impacted the industry by connecting and appealing to the new generation of tinters. They've been real successful over the last 10 or so years. A lot of those guys don't discern any differences and buy based on price alone. Watchdaride makes a good point with the 80% were Llumar buyers when he started and now he thinks it's around 20%.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazytinter

OK Tint Star, not sure where you are getting your info but it is a BAD lead. We at JWF will stand behind our 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WARRANTY. Our products speak for themselves. Call us for a info packet and check out what you have been missing. BTW. our prices are better do to the fact we are the factory and not some middle man mark up like everyone else. Hope this clears things up a bit.

Archived