OFFICIAL TINTDUDE.com T-SHIRTS

Guest mattgribble09

Guest mattgribble09

At the request of his friends and family please do not send anymore orders. Matt has passed. http://www.michigansthumb.com/articles/200...85159450008.txt if you would like to read his obituary.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, my company is producing these t-shirts to support tintdude.com. These will be screen printed t-shirts made from gildan 50/50 material. You can either get them in black or white shirts in a t-shirt/longsleeve/crew sweatshirt/hooded sweatshirt. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

T-SHIRT INFORMATION/ORDER FORM

To order, please first pm me using the message option. Include in the message the following

Name_______________________

Contact number____________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________-

TINTDUDE SCREEN NAME________________________

Shipping Address_______________________________

PAYPAL ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS/NAME_________________________________(for invoice reasons)

NEXT: please include the following for the t-shirt information form

1.) Which style, color, and quantity of a shirt you want.

EX: Qt. 2 Black T-shirts

Qt. 1 White Hooded Sweatshirt

PRICING/SIZING/SHIPPING INFO

T-shirts $10.00 Long Sleeve $15.00 Crew Sweatshirt $16.00 Hooded Sweatshirt $21.00

COLORS AVAILABLE Black 50/50 Gildan shirt

White 50/50 Gildan Shirt

OTHER COLORS AVAILABLE AT SPECIAL REQUEST!!!!

SIZES AVAILABLE: S, M, L, XL

XXL, XXXL, XXXXL, please add $1.00 to order

KIDS SIZES AVAILABLE AT SPECIAL REQUEST

SHIPPING COST: $5.00 flate rate shipping service to United States (no matter if you buy 1 or 1000 shirts)

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR ADDRESS SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT COST OF SHIPPING FOR YOU.

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

PAYPAL, recommeded, after you tell me your order on tintdude, I will send an invoice through paypal with the address you gave me, once payment is received item will be sent out to the shipping address.

MONEY ORDER/CHECK Please send to:

Clearvision Tinting

167 W. South St.

Bad Axe, MI 48413

Once payment is received and verified, items will be sent out.

THANK you for your time and patience with these orders. For the first week of orders, it will probably take a week and a half to get to you, after our orders have been filled you should receive your orders within a week or less.

For any questions or comments or IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CUSTOM SHIRT SIMILAR, contact:

Matt Greyerbiehl Clearvision screen name

visualexpressions@live.com

586-879-9906

post-24686-1232745292.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mattgribble09

OH yea, I forgot to mention for the first 20 purchases, the shipping will be waived because the orders might take a couple extra days to get sent out because I want to make sure we get a large enough order. Thank again

Archived