Why not share prices

Guest joesinla

Guest joesinla

I've seen on here a couple times that its forbidden to discuss pricing. I think that it's in every ones best interest to share prices. If the industry strives to settle on a fair price range that everyone sticks to, then you wont have such a decline in pricing coming from competition. Maybe. Seems that guys around here are practically tinting for free. It's lowering EVERY BODIES prices, causing the median price to lower for everyone. If more of us stick to our guns and express quality to our customers, then maybe a fair median price will emerge. I know every ones looking for a deal right now, but I feel as though the customer is hunting for whatever rock bottom price they can find. I say go for it, whatever, get some cheap Korean film then, just don't say I didn't tell you so when the purple, crusty, cling on film falls off. Or we could trip out the competitors by filming for 1.00 per square. Anyone have thoughts on sharing pricing, and the scum that sells film for a dramatically cheaper price?

We just want to avoid conflict on this site between members as is been seen happen, then next thing you know you got a couple of azzhats on the internet naming each others names. Every area is different in all our parts of the country, so we may or may not agree on how much you charge or whatnot. Sometimes for the sake of the site to avoid INTERNET BULLY FIGHTING :lol

Guest joesinla
We just want to avoid conflict on this site between members as is been seen happen, then next thing you know you got a couple of azzhats on the internet naming each others names. Every area is different in all our parts of the country, so we may or may not agree on how much you charge or whatnot. Sometimes for the sake of the site to avoid INTERNET BULLY FIGHTING :lol

Point taken, makes sense. I guess I'm just P'Oed at the price I've been getting beat by lately. It's ridiculas.

I guess I'm just P'Oed at the price I've been getting beat by lately. It's ridiculas.

I'd rather not have prices posted.... whenever possible, sell the service, not the product. If customers can just see what everyone charges, they will go with the lowest priced person. I'd rather at least have the chance to get face to face and sell myself to them.

Its a sucky situation all around.. no doubt bout it. I think if *ALL* film companies doubled the cost of the film... then these stupid hack shops would go out of biz and the rest of us would raise our prices accordingly, and be paid well for the service we provide.

Archived