Equipment

Guest Romero

I am looking for a cheap transfer board like the ones in Stans DVDs. Does anyone know where to find them and about how much would they cost. Other alternatives. Thanx

I am looking for a cheap transfer board like the ones in Stans DVDs. Does anyone know where to find them and about how much would they cost. Other alternatives. Thanx

try to find a old patio sliding door from a glass company or I see them at the trash dump all the time if you can find it before the glass gets popped.

try to find a old patio sliding door from a glass company or I see them at the trash dump all the time if you can find it before the glass gets popped.

just go to a glass company and many times they have a glass that is scratched or a corner broken that they will sell for cost just to get rid of it . That where I got mine.

There are TONS of posts on this site. Check them out.

Here are a few. :twocents

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...p;hl=peel+board

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...p;hl=peel+board

You can pick up a nice piece of glass from your local glass shop, it's not very expensive, I'd say you should have well less than $100.oo in one and they will cut it to the exact dimensions that you need.... :twocents

Tempered, annealed, laminated, whatever you need.... The last piece I had to buy was a laminated pice 42inx72in and it cost me around $60.oo, but that was 5 years ago.... :drevil

Archived