Best heat rejection!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
I've installed a ton of DR-15 and never had a single complaint about it being too dark or too reflective. in fact I actually had a complaint that it wasn't dark enough. :rollin

bingo.

Guest vclimber
llumar has come out with a new film RN07G. one-way mirror film (as they call it). I don't know the performance numbers but they must be pretty decent. :thumb

VLT= 6

VLR INT= 14

VLR EXT= 60

SHGC= .16

Guest tintgod
llumar has come out with a new film RN07G. one-way mirror film (as they call it). I don't know the performance numbers but they must be pretty decent. :thumb

VLT= 6

VLR INT= 14

VLR EXT= 60

SHGC= .16

now....how about some # on the new HO fusion?

Guest vclimber

VLT= 6

VLR INT= 14

VLR EXT= 60

SHGC= .16

Why? :thumb

I once put up some film that usually gets great results but this time the customer calls back saying "it's still too hot..." So I go back and look at it, come to find out there was no air circulation in the room so basically the film just made it so the room took a little longer to heat up to the same temperature. Since then, I have learned to ask questions, look around and perceive what might be a problem before I open my pie hole and recommend a film. I'm not trying to "bitch slap"... just sharing some experience here.

darrin1 has a great point. Some of these dark reflective films cause more problems than there were before it was installed. Good to ask questions 1st...

Well, isn't that what film does...slow the heat down? They do know the a/c still has to be on right?

Maybe Im just a punk, but I wouldnt say sh!t about bad circulation being the cause of a hot room, I wanna sell the film! Or I might tell em to buy a fan.

Guest tintgod

VLT= 6

VLR INT= 14

VLR EXT= 60

SHGC= .16

Why? :thumb

Inquiring minds what to know?

Guest vclimber
I once put up some film that usually gets great results but this time the customer calls back saying "it's still too hot..." So I go back and look at it, come to find out there was no air circulation in the room so basically the film just made it so the room took a little longer to heat up to the same temperature. Since then, I have learned to ask questions, look around and perceive what might be a problem before I open my pie hole and recommend a film. I'm not trying to "bitch slap"... just sharing some experience here.

darrin1 has a great point. Some of these dark reflective films cause more problems than there were before it was installed. Good to ask questions 1st...

Well, isn't that what film does...slow the heat down? They do know the a/c still has to be on right?

Maybe Im just a punk, but I wouldnt say sh!t about bad circulation being the cause of a hot room, I wanna sell the film! Or I might tell em to buy a fan.

Mama always says "Film don't cool rooms... A/C cools rooms."

Archived