Best heat rejection!

Guest tintgod
Inquiring minds what to know?

The #'s are good but... if I wasn't an HO dealer, I would be more concerned about how good it looks. :thumb

I heard its going to look similar to the SG panorama slate?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber

The #'s are good but... if I wasn't an HO dealer, I would be more concerned about how good it looks. :lol

I heard its going to look similar to the SG panorama slate?

No, it looks better than Slate.

The #'s are good but... if I wasn't an HO dealer, I would be more concerned about how good it looks. :thumb

here you go Vman...just is case you didnt have them. http://www.huperoptikusa.com/products_traditional.cfm :poke:lol

and you are right....good #s :lol2

You should see the price. :thumb

Guest tintmanlibby

just installed 1200 sqft of the f10 on a local bar .that stuff looks :thumb the clarity looking out is awsome

got love em .like you said the price is greeeeeaaaaattttttt

Guest vclimber
llumar has come out with a new film RN07G. one-way mirror film (as they call it). I don't know the performance numbers but they must be pretty decent. :tantrum

VLT= 6

VLR INT= 14

VLR EXT= 60

SHGC= .16

where's TSER?

Do I have to do everything for you? :lol

I once put up some film that usually gets great results but this time the customer calls back saying "it's still too hot..." So I go back and look at it, come to find out there was no air circulation in the room so basically the film just made it so the room took a little longer to heat up to the same temperature. Since then, I have learned to ask questions, look around and perceive what might be a problem before I open my pie hole and recommend a film. I'm not trying to "bitch slap"... just sharing some experience here.

darrin1 has a great point. Some of these dark reflective films cause more problems than there were before it was installed. Good to ask questions 1st...

Well, isn't that what film does...slow the heat down? They do know the a/c still has to be on right?

Maybe Im just a punk, but I wouldnt say sh!t about bad circulation being the cause of a hot room, I wanna sell the film! Or I might tell em to buy a fan.

When I go out a bid a home, if they are asking me to cool down a bonus room (those rooms above a garage) I inform them that window film will reduce heat coming in through the windows, not the heat rising from the garage itself, so unless they have overkill of insulation above the garage I suggest they start their before I sell them film. If you ask these questions first, you will know if the film is the right solution to reducing their energy load. What will happen if you apply a dark film to your friends room and they aren't happy with the temperature results?

We all want to sell film, but we want to do so with great results without legit consumers calling back asking why the ambient temperature of their rooms aren't cooler than what they expected. I have a testimonial from a customer that chose my competitor to tint his home office windows, and he isn't happy with the end result. From his perspective, he paid to have film installed, and he has no heat rejection just privacy. This consumer is so upset, he wants me to pass out his number to everyone of my prospects so he can tell them not to use my competition or their product. Vclimber is just trying to prevent you from losing a friend....

When I go out a bid a home, if they are asking me to cool down a bonus room (those rooms above a garage) I inform them that window film will reduce heat coming in through the windows, not the heat rising from the garage itself, so unless they have overkill of insulation above the garage I suggest they start their before I sell them film. If you ask these questions first, you will know if the film is the right solution to reducing their energy load. What will happen if you apply a dark film to your friends room and they aren't happy with the temperature results?

We all want to sell film, but we want to do so with great results without legit consumers calling back asking why the ambient temperature of their rooms aren't cooler than what they expected. I have a testimonial from a customer that chose my competitor to tint his home office windows, and he isn't happy with the end result. From his perspective, he paid to have film installed, and he has no heat rejection just privacy. This consumer is so upset, he wants me to pass out his number to everyone of my prospects so he can tell them not to use my competition or their product. Vclimber is just trying to prevent you from losing a friend....

It would seem to me the other company AND customer are at fault. Although the competitor may have put auto film, maybe not, the customer should make an informed decision. If he had no spec chart to look at, of the film the competitor was offering, shame on him. Ive been out on bids and seen samples up that are most likely automotive, and I ask the customer if they recieved any spec charts of the sample film. A lot of times, they say no (probably b/c it is auto film). As I hand them mine, I ask them how do they know what the performance of the film is w/o a spec chart? The point is, if they are gullible enough to trust what someone they have never met before says, shame on them.

Archived