GRAPHTEC 4100-75

Guest TINTWIZ75

Guest TINTWIZ75

HI, I'M NEW TO THE PLOTTER WORLD, I'V BEEN TINTING FOR SEVERAL YEARS, AND I AM LOOKING INTO BUYING A USED PLOTTER, CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF A GRAPHTEC4100-75, IS ANY GOOD FOR AUTO CUTTING, AND IF ANYONE HAS A RESOURCE FOR A TINTING SOFTWARE THAT WOULD WORK FOR THIS PLOTTER! THANKS! :thumb

Guest absolutetinting
HI, I'M NEW TO THE PLOTTER WORLD, I'V BEEN TINTING FOR SEVERAL YEARS, AND I AM LOOKING INTO BUYING A USED PLOTTER, CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF A GRAPHTEC4100-75, IS ANY GOOD FOR AUTO CUTTING, AND IF ANYONE HAS A RESOURCE FOR A TINTING SOFTWARE THAT WOULD WORK FOR THIS PLOTTER! THANKS! :dunno

What film are you buying? Because your going to customer service with that plotter.

Guest TINTWIZ75

I HAVN'T DECIDED ON A FILM CHOICE YET, SO IS THIS PLOTTER IS A PEICE OF %&$# OR WHAT?

IF I DID BUY IT WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD OFFER, THE GUY WANTS $1200 OR BEST OFFER, OR SHOULD I JUST LOOK ELSEWARE?

Guest absolutetinting
I HAVN'T DECIDED ON A FILM CHOICE YET, SO IS THIS PLOTTER IS A PEICE OF %&$# OR WHAT?

IF I DID BUY IT WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD OFFER, THE GUY WANTS $1200 OR BEST OFFER, OR SHOULD I JUST LOOK ELSEWARE?

If you buy a used plotter make sure it's in working conditions and you see it working not over the phone or internet. Let them show you how change setting(blade presure, sizing etc.) Your buying it used. You get customer service when you buy it new. I know people who buy it new and they need all the help they can get. I can't tell you who's system is better, but lulu or solar gard I believe are the one to use, because of the service.

Guest TINTWIZ75

THANKS TINT STAR, I'M GONNA LOOK AT THIS GUYS PLOTTER, AND TEST IT OUT, I'M NOT MUCH OF A AUTO TINTER, I HAVE BEEN DOING FLAT GLASS FOR 9 YEARS, BUT I WANT TO GET INTO AUTOS, WITH PRE-CUT FILM, I ACTUALLY WORKED FOR A GUY, AND HE SHOWED ME HOW TO USE HIS PLOTTER, AND SET IT UP, I JUST DON'T REMEMBER THE MODEL HE HAD, OR THE SOFTWARE HE WAS USING FOR IT, ANYWAY I'M GONNA KEEP MY OPTIONS OPEN AND NOT JUMP ON THE FIRST ONE I SEE! :thumb

Archived