Johnson's new page's

Guest baltimoretint

Guest baltimoretint

I just got a flyer from Johnson window films saying they started carrying new pages to give to customers ,its about time. The type that you can leave with the customer that has the film sample in it. But they say they are charging 1.50 per page Ive been using johnson for 15 years and been very satisfied with there products ,I just want to know how many other manufacturs charge for there literature I mean your promoting THERE product ? Is that the standard for film company's to charge?

Guest crazytinter

Hey Guys, This is Jason a rep at JWF. We will not charge anyone for these window pages. There would only be one exception to that, that would be if someone wanted 50 pages of the same film at one time. For that matter we would still cut a nice deal for those customers. We do know that it is to help sell OUR product. If anyone has interest in these pages please contact your rep. at 800-448-8468. Also we recieved our new flat glass sample packs. Have a great day guys.

Guest absolutetinting
Hey Guys, This is Jason a rep at JWF. We will not charge anyone for these window pages. There would only be one exception to that, that would be if someone wanted 50 pages of the same film at one time. For that matter we would still cut a nice deal for those customers. We do know that it is to help sell OUR product. If anyone has interest in these pages please contact your rep. at 800-448-8468. Also we recieved our new flat glass sample packs. Have a great day guys.

are you the johnson rep who opened a tint shop next to his dealers in OC.?

you get if free all day long.

Guest baltimoretint

I callled yesterday and spoke to someone other than my rep and I was just basing that price off of what she told me "the price should be 1.50 per page" is what she said . But thanks for the correction jason I think they will be a great tool for sales . And you guys have not put the new products on your site like the new flat glass film .

Guest crazytinter

Hey Tint Star, I am not that guy. I am a sales rep in the office everyday. That guy is no longer an employee of JWF. He also gets nothing more than any other customer.

Guest absolutetinting
Hey Tint Star, I am not that guy. I am a sales rep in the office everyday. That guy is no longer an employee of JWF. He also gets nothing more than any other customer.

Good deal, thats better for you and your dealers.

Thanks

Archived