SunGard Lava

Common do you guys not remeber me bitch'n and bashin SunGard for the last couple of years? It hit me right in my wallet just like everyone else. I like Courage distributing I have always liked sungards marketing and customer reconition. I am not being payed but over the years I have never had a company "work" not beg, but work to earn my business back like Courage Distributing did. :spit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Common do you guys not remeber me bitch'n and bashin SunGard for the last couple of years? It hit me right in my wallet just like everyone else. I like Courage distributing I have always liked sungards marketing and customer reconition. I am not being payed but over the years I have never had a company "work" not beg, but work to earn my business back like Courage Distributing did. :spit

I think what we are saying (not me, ive never used it) is that it is a risk no one wants to take right now b/c of being burned in the past. I mean, they did go under!

Guest tintgod
Common do you guys not remeber me bitch'n and bashin SunGard for the last couple of years? It hit me right in my wallet just like everyone else. I like Courage distributing I have always liked sungards marketing and customer reconition. I am not being payed but over the years I have never had a company "work" not beg, but work to earn my business back like Courage Distributing did. :spam

I think what we are saying (not me, ive never used it) is that it is a risk no one wants to take right now b/c of being burned in the past. I mean, they did go under!

FTI went under..it is now a total different company(solamatrix).with better backing and better material in their product...they just happen to keep the sungard name.

Hey bill....I want me some of that black lava...im ready to buy.. :spam:spit

Guest timbobelmo
Well I will personally buy you a roll of SunGard film if you have all of your paper work in order and are in courage distributing's region and they wont honor you past SunGard issues. Call 1.866.490.9505 ask for Ron. If they dont take care of you and you are in the right then look me up on my offer.

Thanks for the post. It's true we'll be happy to help you out. If you are in Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Illinois: Call Tim @ 1-866-490-FILM(3456) ... You can also call Ron directly: 1-216-262-2444

All other states call: 1-888-887-2022 and they'll take care of you...just like Bill said many times on the forum.

Guest thatsnappyguy
I love Sungard! They have kept me going with r&r jobs for years!

thats exactly what im saying. bit me in the ass hard cuz I did alot of my family's cars with it for the few years that I did use it and now, 3 years later, the film turned to crap and made me look bad in front of alot of freinds and family. need to see a film that can PROVE its logevity from being installed a few years. so its going to take a few years for me to trust that name brand again after I see some jobs with it down the road.

Guest thatsnappyguy
I just dont trust anything with that name on it.

Snappy.... have you been on the hook for any failed SG product ?? I was under the impression you were an installer.... :lol2

why dont u explain that comment a lil better.

I guess I thought that was a pretty harsh comment about a company who for one is under completely new ownership and openly admitted it has re-formulated the products.

It wasn't like you were a shop owner and took a major hit on anything.... so you had a couple jobs fail.... that coulda been virtually any product..... anyone who claims to 'never' have had a bad run or manufacturing glitch is not being honest.

That's all.... I was probably just looking at the whole thread from a different perspective.....

Archived