SunGard Lava

Well I will personally buy you a roll of SunGard film if you have all of your paper work in order and are in courage distributing's region and they wont honor you past SunGard issues. Call 1.866.490.9505 ask for Ron. If they dont take care of you and you are in the right then look me up on my offer.

Thanks for the post. It's true we'll be happy to help you out. If you are in Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Illinois: Call Tim @ 1-866-490-FILM(3456) ... You can also call Ron directly: 1-216-262-2444

All other states call: 1-888-887-2022 and they'll take care of you...just like Bill said many times on the forum.

Was sup Tim!! Sory didnt mean to leave ya out man.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest absolutetinting

Alright sUN gARD your a new company. How in the hell the do you come out with a product line so soon. When Llumar, Solar Gard, Madico or anyone who's been around 12+ years takes several years to come out with a product line. ARE WE GUINEA PIGS? OR DO YO PULL IT OUT OF !@$$! And don't say it proprietary and you can't say. We all know the retreads running the company in sOLAR mATRIXXXX.

Common do you guys not remeber me bitch'n and bashin SunGard for the last couple of years? It hit me right in my wallet just like everyone else. I like Courage distributing I have always liked sungards marketing and customer reconition. I am not being payed but over the years I have never had a company "work" not beg, but work to earn my business back like Courage Distributing did. :lol2

I think what we are saying (not me, ive never used it) is that it is a risk no one wants to take right now b/c of being burned in the past. I mean, they did go under!

FTI went under..it is now a total different company(solamatrix).with better backing and better material in their product...they just happen to keep the sungard name.

Hey bill....I want me some of that black lava...im ready to buy.. :lol2:lol

Yeah, I know.

Tint star,

Maybe have a look at the many posts on this subject, which should answer your questions. Just for the record, it does not take several years to manufacture a product line. As for “pull it out of !@$$” apparently you are not aware of who our parent company is.

Feel free to contact me directly.

Bill Stewart

North American Sales and Operations Manager

Bstewart@solamatrix.com

www.solamatrix.com

I just got off the phone with Trent Courage and have some of the Black Lava on the way to try out. I am really looking forward to seeing this stuff. Bill, is there anywhere we can go online to see the performance #'s on it?

Bill I have a question with the weather being cold up here in Indiana I noticed a hazing on the film from inside looking out after install. I use soap and water and from that same mixture tinted with shadow, and Perform X with no haze. Why?

Guest Texstar
Alright sUN gARD your a new company. How in the hell the do you come out with a product line so soon. When Llumar, Solar Gard, Madico or anyone who's been around 12+ years takes several years to come out with a product line. ARE WE GUINEA PIGS? OR DO YO PULL IT OUT OF !@$$! And don't say it proprietary and you can't say. We all know the retreads running the company in sOLAR mATRIXXXX.

DUDE, I just read your personal statement on your profile. Maybe you should try living by that same rule. Your right Karma is a biatch :twocents

Guest absolutetinting
Tint star,

Maybe have a look at the many posts on this subject, which should answer your questions. Just for the record, it does not take several years to manufacture a product line. As for “pull it out of !@$$” apparently you are not aware of who our parent company is.

Bill Stewart

Bstewart@solamatrix.com

www.solamatrix.com

I 'm not ignorant and knew who purchased fti when the as soon as the bank sold them and I also knew who was in the running until the deadline friday @ 5:00 pm(Hanita).

I know ATI aka !@#$%^ and Mitsu!@#$ are the leading PET manufacturers, and they won't sell to because of bad debit.

Your parent company also has a problem and won't admit to it, HUMIDITY it corrodes. I see it Hawii, Cal, Florida. I know guys constantly R&R the product, every 2-3 years. No matter how much they seal it. Your past sales men admit to it when they leave. Your parent company needed a 72" machine, they were tired of asking your competitor to make part of it for them. I believe the main reason to by fti., everything else is second.

Thank you,

end of discussion

Guest Texstar
Tint star,

Bill Stewart

Bstewart@solamatrix.com

www.solamatrix.com

I 'm not ignorant and knew who purchased fti when the as soon as the bank sold them and I also knew who was in the running until the deadline friday @ 5:00 pm(Hanita).

I know ATI aka !@#$%^ and Mitsu!@#$ are the leading PET manufacturers, and they won't sell to because of bad debit.

Your parent company also has a problem and won't admit to it, HUMIDITY it corrodes. I see it Hawii, Cal, Florida. I know guys constantly R&R the product, every 2-3 years. No matter how much they seal it. Your past sales men admit to it when they leave. Your parent company needed a 72" machine, they were tired of asking your competitor to make part of it for them. I believe the main reason to by fti., everything else is second.

Thank you,

end of discussion

SO which film company do you work for? Lets see if we all think your product is that much better DUDE. Remember Karmas a biatch :twocents

Archived