SunGard Lava

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
Your parent company also has a problem and won't admit to it, HUMIDITY it corrodes. I see it Hawii, Cal, Florida. I know guys constantly R&R the product, every 2-3 years. No matter how much they seal it. Your past sales men admit to it when they leave.

Thank you,

end of discussion

They were pretty open about corrosion. Things are changing very soon... I was told that corrosion issues will be no more for some of the Ag technology products. Until then ceramic has been the best option -imo.

Guest Texstar
I don't work I'm retired. I knew guys in R&D @ fti, and other manufactures.

So why worry about it or bring your vendetta here? You have to applaud Capt Bill for tryng to answer the questions good or bad on here, unlike the magicians from value tint and aegis :twocents

We don’t have the film performance numbers up loaded to our web site yet. Our marketing department is currently working on all the support material for this product, expect to see that very soon.

Bill Stewart

North American Sales and Operations Manager

Shwusyrtnts,

When window films appear to be hazy after installation it is cause by the mounting adhesive absorbing the mounting solution. As the solution evaporates the haze will disappear.

Bill Stewart

Guest timbobelmo
Shwusyrtnts,

When window films appear to be hazy after installation it is cause by the mounting adhesive absorbing the mounting solution. As the solution evaporates the haze will disappear.

Bill Stewart

Bill,

Within an hour the haze was gone! Looks great and VERY black on Ron's Car!

Guest tintgod
Also, what makes it different from shadow?

if I remember correctly it is a single ply 1.5 mil dyed..color stable..with UV blocker throughout..but on sure bill can be a little more specific he is so inclined to?..and he may correct me too.. :twocents

Archived