lol EFFIN CUSTYS

Guest tintdude1982

Guest tintdude1982

I TINTED A BMW 5 SERIES TODAY AND THE GUY ASKS ME FOR A PRICE ON THE BACK 3 SO I GIVE IT TO HIM, HE TRIES TO LOWBALL OF COURSE so I keep my price as what I quoted so he agrees to do it. I pull it in and start on it and he asks me how much for the front and I tell him, he is hesitant , but decides to go on with it because its his fiances car, so she calls him and he asks her if he can tint the front what a lame, askin permission when hes paying for it and bought her the car, the lady should be grateful but he has to ask????? anyways as im finishing up on the fingers this custy thinks he can come in AND start wiping the windows and rims in my shop area let alone ask me to start cleaning the paint????? wtf is wrong with people?

Usually, when a customer makes it past all the signs saying not to come in, (which means they've walked all the way out to the back building), I put them to work...

"While your in my shop, you either help or you go outside..... see those scraps... Go put them in the trash before you do anything, then come wipe the outside of these windows, if you eyephuck anything before I'm finished you're outta here..."

Most times I either get a weird look and they walk out or they start to pick up trash..... :gasp

It's all in the delivery, you have to be assertive, but keep your humor face on too...... :thumb

Usually, when a customer makes it past all the signs saying not to come in, (which means they've walked all the way out to the back building), I put them to work...

"While your in my shop, you either help or you go outside..... see those scraps... Go put them in the trash before you do anything, then come wipe the outside of these windows, if you eyephuck anything before I'm finished you're outta here..."

Most times I either get a weird look and they walk out or they start to pick up trash..... :gasp

It's all in the delivery, you have to be assertive, but keep your humor face on too...... :thumb

that right there should make a TOTW

Guest oasisglatint

Most times I either get a weird look and they walk out or they start to pick up trash..... :thumb

It's all in the delivery, you have to be assertive, but keep your humor face on too...... :gasp

That's what I'm talkin about

:gasp

that right there should make a TOTW

:gasp

It's all in the delivery, you have to be assertive, but keep your humor face on too...... :gasp

AGREED!! I put'em to work all the time, this is the best way to prove its a work area :thumb

I cant stand it when customer walk up to the front door read our name on the door then back a few steps and read the our name on the overhead sign then walk all the way around to the bay doors and ask an me while I am working if this is where they are supposed to be. It baffles the mind.

Archived