Any long time carbon users

Guest GreenCove

First time post, been reading several topics alot of good info! I have been using suntek carbon for the last few months and like working with it I just want to make sure Im putting on a film that is going to treat me good in the future, been using ATR for yrs w/ only a few issues, loved the film just tired of paying the $$$$. Also want to thank everyone for all of the posts that Ive read, I will do my best to throw out a few things that I have learned along the way!

green cove springs this has to be josh?

As big as this town is you hit it on the head. How are things in Jax?

its going alright, but I think tax checks are starting to come in...its picked up a little may 2 a day friday and sat was great days for me!

you need to start posting more so that you can start pm's(private messages) I try to send you a private message and it wouldnt let me...I think its because you dont have enough post..try posting some pics of your work.. I use photobucket and its the best for this sight... if you want or need help hit me up on my cell phone 294-tint

POINT BEING YOU NEED TO POST..POST POST..

will ask how the work is coming on your house?

you gotta add me on www.myspace.com/ljrutherford

got alot more pics of graphics

Guest GreenCove
First time post, been reading several topics alot of good info! I have been using suntek carbon for the last few months and like working with it I just want to make sure Im putting on a film that is going to treat me good in the future, been using ATR for yrs w/ only a few issues, loved the film just tired of paying the $$$$. Also want to thank everyone for all of the posts that Ive read, I will do my best to throw out a few things that I have learned along the way!

green cove springs this has to be josh?

As big as this town is you hit it on the head. How are things in Jax?

its going alright, but I think tax checks are starting to come in...its picked up a little may 2 a day friday and sat was great days for me!

you need to start posting more so that you can start pm's(private messages) I try to send you a private message and it wouldnt let me...I think its because you dont have enough post..try posting some pics of your work.. I use photobucket and its the best for this sight... if you want or need help hit me up on my cell phone 294-tint

POINT BEING YOU NEED TO POST..POST POST..

will ask how the work is coming on your house?

you gotta add me on www.myspace.com/ljrutherford

got alot more pics of graphics

I'll hit you up tomorrow

Times are tight, we're all trying to cut back, I switched to ATC, I have experimented with other brands, but I like the brand recognition of LLumar and it's good film.

I feel the same about the Llumar name I tried ATC when it first came out and had some issues the 35 clearcoat flaking off in certain areas during install and the 05 I had on my truck which looked great exept at night when you look through it it made lights look blurry its like it had a bad grain to it . I had no problem w/ 15 have you noticed any of these things?

so at least you are putting creditbiltiy to my earlier post, when I spoke of you..I explained I had a friend that had the clear flaking off the atc and I wasnt going to use it untill I had confirmation that they have fixed the clear coat....

Guest GreenCove
Times are tight, we're all trying to cut back, I switched to ATC, I have experimented with other brands, but I like the brand recognition of LLumar and it's good film.

I feel the same about the Llumar name I tried ATC when it first came out and had some issues the 35 clearcoat flaking off in certain areas during install and the 05 I had on my truck which looked great exept at night when you look through it it made lights look blurry its like it had a bad grain to it . I had no problem w/ 15 have you noticed any of these things?

so at least you are putting creditbiltiy to my earlier post, when I spoke of you..I explained I had a friend that had the clear flaking off the atc and I wasnt going to use it untill I had confirmation that they have fixed the clear coat....

Yea Im thinking about giving it another try hopefully the bugs are worked out

Yea Im thinking about giving it another try hopefully the bugs are worked out

has Mr.Turner been around? have you talked to him recently? I havent seen him since the gas prices dropped back down..lol....he is about due to come bye the shop!

I know they have what ever I need/want at the whare house, any film from Llumar, suntek, "solar gard(never will use)" lol..even 3M if I choose..I geuss thats why I work here I get what ever choice of film that I want. im really thinking I will be picking up the suntek-carbon or the Llumar-atc pretty soon...lol "for those plain jane keep me cool jobs." I will never use anything else, but the atr and p/p for my graphics or on a car I am doing graphics on! the warrenty issues with graphics are the trickiest, but I will cross that road in five or six years

I'm leaning towards the atc just to stay w/ a full Llumar brand film...it so reminds me of BO im sure you remember him speaking so highly of dupont and thats a name I like to referance to Llumar

Archived