I'm ready to quit.

Guest Sunshade

Guest Sunshade

I'm incredibly frustrated right now. :thumb I've tinted maybe two or three things in the last week and my boss doesn't really have any work for me. I'm not sure what to do? I posted last week how I'm looking to relocate, does anyone want to hire me? I figure, now that I've posted a fair share of posts that maybe you guys could give me some good input on what to do. I have five years experience using that #letter product, and I even had my own business for a year. Does anyone know a location where the market is still relatively untapped????? Please help. :passout

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TINTFXold

unfortunalty sunshade we might not have the solution you need for your problem At tintdude.com, thats a first , I'm sure.

You appear to be young, dont let it get you down.

There is a plan for you that was set out by a greater power than you can even imagine. Make every day a succesful one for your soul, mind and family.... ok for your pocket book too......... and the Lord will lay the bricks of pavement at your feet leading you to your personal success.

Or you could just go flip me a fkn Quarter Pounder (number 3 as I call them) Super Sized of course. Dont forget your hair net. :passout

Archived