Plasma Advantage??

WTF is "UltraFilm's Plasma Advantage!"

I just got my first issue of Window Film Mag and I about laughed at this statement.....just what are they doing to a window film to "Plasma" treat it?? Anyone use this film or know anyone that has??

Guest vclimber

It's a process used to coat PET with certain nitride materials. Ultra Film is not the only one that uses plasma deposition and they guy in the white coat does not shoot every roll with a laser gun. :thumb

It's a process used to coat PET with certain nitride materials. Ultra Film is not the only one that uses plasma deposition and they guy in the white coat does not shoot every roll with a laser gun. :thumb

I was totally about to call the tech guys in San Diego and ask if I could play with the lazer cannons.... dang it.

Guest Texstar
It's a process used to coat PET with certain nitride materials. Ultra Film is not the only one that uses plasma deposition and they guy in the white coat does not shoot every roll with a laser gun. :gasp

I was totally about to call the tech guys in San Diego and ask if I could play with the lazer cannons.... dang it.

yeah...dang....I wanted to play with a plasma gun!!

:thumb

It's a process used to coat PET with certain nitride materials. Ultra Film is not the only one that uses plasma deposition and they guy in the white coat does not shoot every roll with a laser gun. :rollin

Vapor deposition the same?? :bingo

Archived