there's a first for everything

so I was tinting a bmw late yesterday and went to put my heat gun down on the ground...lmao....when I noticed a piece of tint get sucked right into the rear vents of it. it started making a CRAZY noise that carried threw the shop and got evryones attention. this gun is 2 weeks old and had to take it appart to remove the tint scrap from insided the fan, it was the most CRAZY SOUND I'VE HEARD FROM A HEAT GUN

CRAZY I SAY and wonders if you have seen this before

IMAGE_695.jpg

Yep, Heard the crunch several times over the years.. a good way to solve that is to put your heat gun on a retractable extension cord reel, over head.. high enough so no one hits there head on it. had same heat gun two years now since someone shared that trick with me.. :lol6

so I was tinting a bmw late yesterday and went to put my heat gun down on the ground...lmao....when I noticed a piece of tint get sucked right into the rear vents of it. it started making a CRAZY noise that carried threw the shop and got evryones attention. this gun is 2 weeks old and had to take it appart to remove the tint scrap from insided the fan, it was the most CRAZY SOUND I'VE HEARD FROM A HEAT GUN

CRAZY I SAY and wonders if you have seen this before

IMAGE_695.jpg

I hope you unplugged it before you took it apart! :thumb:thumb

Archived