Hard time tucking the film in

I was doing an eclipse convertible unframed window the other day and I had a really hard time tucking the film inside the rubber plastic gasket at the end of side window if you know what I mean. Its the black rubber part that is at the end of the side window, It is so tight that its frustrating trying the film in there, is there any easier way to do this

I was doing an eclipse convertible unframed window the other day and I had a really hard time tucking the film inside the rubber plastic gasket at the end of side window if you know what I mean. Its the black rubber part that is at the end of the side window, It is so tight that its frustrating trying the film in there, is there any easier way to do this

Where Can I get instruction on how to pull the panel?

If you need instruction to pull a door panel then you are likely in the wrong line of work.....

On frameless door glasses I push the glass out at the top and it opens the seal up very nicely....if you need to have someone else pull it back you can do that too if you have a helping hand.....

You might be surprised how far you can bend a door glass.....

Guest Total tint

If you need instruction to pull a door panel then you are likely in the wrong line of work.....

On frameless door glasses I push the glass out at the top and it opens the seal up very nicely....if you need to have someone else pull it back you can do that too if you have a helping hand.....

You might be surprised how far you can bend a door glass.....

:thumb same thing here push it back be careful not to go tooo far or window may break

Guest tintgod

find screws..take them out..pull off panel.

find screws..take them out..pull off panel.

:lol6

Archived