how much does a roll of suntek lifetime warranty 40" 100' cos

Guest cale

ya may want to edit out that price...we dont talk prices on open forum.....and :rollin

I've only worked for dealerships tinting so ive never bought it. Whats the big secret about pricing. I called suntek and they wouldnt give me price since I didnt have an account. Can anyone just get a ballpark price?

ya may want to edit out that price...we dont talk prices on open forum.....and :spit

I've only worked for dealerships tinting so ive never bought it. Whats the big secret about pricing. I called suntek and they wouldnt give me price since I didnt have an account. Can anyone just get a ballpark price?

same reason that Suntek wont give you a price....this is a public forum.

but if you want a ballpark price....I can give you one....it costs between $1 and $1,000,000/ roll. :rollin I know, I know...its a big ballpark....but its still a ballpark!

Guest tintmanlibby
bout to start my own business, and I've only used llumar and digifilm, but they are about --- a roll. I've heard that suntek was just as good and a lot cheaper.

damn suntek talk to captain bill at solomatrix better product better price :rollin

Archived