Frosted logo

Guest joesinla

All the graphics on here were done one of these two ways.

Leprchaun was done each colour a seperate layer on application tape.

Kayaker black on silver done transferring to silver film before application. was easy but small amount of contamination. Luckily not noticed much on the silver film.

Kayaker silver on charcoal tint done with application tape on weeded graphic onto window then backing tint done after. This caused headache with small sections but had almost no contamination.

always learning

cheers

Stuart

Yeah...but can ya do "negative shadow art"? :sad:spit:lol

your right though slick, all his is mostly positive work

thanks slick, that is and will always be my favorite type of graphics and ill keep preaching about negative shadow art...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trust me call wild, post as many graphics as you possibly can in every type of application possible and jeff is still gonna tell ya yours are not as cool or 'negative' as his are. :thumb it's not as simple as.......putting different layers of film on in different colors to come up with a design anymore. no matter what you call it, you have to layer it a certain way for a certain effect and for it to look right. :thumb

trust me call wild, post as many graphics as you possibly can in every type of application possible and jeff is still gonna tell ya yours are not as cool or 'negative' as his are. :thumb it's not as simple as.......putting different layers of film on in different colors to come up with a design anymore. no matter what you call it, you have to layer it a certain way for a certain effect and for it to look right. :cool

:thumb

trust me call wild, post as many graphics as you possibly can in every type of application possible and jeff is still gonna tell ya yours are not as cool or 'negative' as his are. :thumb it's not as simple as.......putting different layers of film on in different colors to come up with a design anymore. no matter what you call it, you have to layer it a certain way for a certain effect and for it to look right. :thumb

Hey, no need to jump at me, I'm not posting to be cool or say look at my stuff, just trying to get a grip on what you are talking about and learn from those obviously better and more experienced. I appreciate both Jeff's and your stuff so how about advice rather than critic.

I have nothing to prove to anyone on here

Hey, no need to jump at me, I'm not posting to be cool or say look at my stuff, just trying to get a grip on what you are talking about and learn from those obviously better and more experienced. I appreciate both Jeff's and your stuff so how about advice rather than critic.

wow...its great to be critisized because it makes you better. you just can take it NEGATIVE..lol.. blade is right thought it does matter about what layer comes first. both slick and blade are awsome at the hand cut graphics. I learned that plotter take different prep technique and it goes for graphics also. hand cut graphic are mostly seamed together and plotter graphics can be over layed creating even more shades than just seaming ...............I hope this helps.......

your totally read that wrong....I wasn't jumping on YOU at all. I respect you and your work 1000 times more than mr. negative. :thumb

and mr. negative.....the majority of my graphics ARE computer cut. why do you think guest calls me plotterboy? :cool

again callwild.......that was not a shot at you what-so-ever. :thumb

your totally read that wrong....I wasn't jumping on YOU at all. I respect you and your work 1000 times more than mr. negative. :thumb

and mr. negative.....the majority of my graphics ARE computer cut. why do you think guest calls me plotterboy? :cool

again callwild.......that was not a shot at you what-so-ever. :thumb

never caught that plotter boy nick name....I know you do good work ive seen it

and mr. negative.....the majority of my graphics ARE computer cut. why do you think guest calls me plotterboy? :?

again callwild.......that was not a shot at you what-so-ever. :hmmm

cool

I missed the mr negative thing

:?

Archived