Frosted logo

Guest joesinla

I can see how you might have mistaken me....but in actuality, I was defending you before needing to, because I would've bet money on the type of response you would've gotten from mr. negative. :thumb

sorry blade! you of all people saying that tape is the best way...I can't help but put my head down and shrug my shoulders. using tape to tranfer I NOT the way when working with tint....THIS IS A KNOWN FACT!

dont take this the wrong way blade there is always more than one way to do things, the HARD WAY AND THE EASY WAY...................tranfer tape is for vinal stickers NOT TINT

I cant exsplain to technique you would just have to see it in a video..I promise to post it tomorrow and im sure you will always critasize me....thats fine "I try not to cross any lines(anymore) and hope you would respect the sight and do the same?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
Hey, no need to jump at me, I'm not posting to be cool or say look at my stuff, just trying to get a grip on what you are talking about and learn from those obviously better and more experienced. I appreciate both Jeff's and your stuff so how about advice rather than critic.

I have nothing to prove to anyone on here

your totally read that wrong....I wasn't jumping on YOU at all. I respect you and your work 1000 times more than mr. negative. :?

and mr. negative.....the majority of my graphics ARE computer cut. why do you think guest calls me plotterboy? :?

again callwild.......that was not a shot at you what-so-ever. :hmmm

hey...dont bring me into your internet fight.... :thumb:lol

I'm with Jeff on this..... We never use transfer tape with 'tint' graphics.... it's always rolled/weeded on the glass or applied to the main pattern then everything is installed as a whole.....

:thumb

I'm with Jeff on this..... We never use transfer tape with 'tint' graphics.... it's always rolled/weeded on the glass or applied to the main pattern then everything is installed as a whole.....

:thumb

TTS...where can I go to see your work? I like the way you talk, sounds like your in the same boat as me?

wanted to add that clear can be used as well as a peice of scrap to help transfer, like that static cleang stuff> spell check slick help me? LoL

We don't get into too much of the graphics stuff..... for what it pays and the time it takes..... It's kind of a pain in the ass..... :hmmm

Obviously once a person has a design it's wavy gravy..... I can't stand the wavering and lack of decision making to people go through to get to that point.... :thumb

If I spent the time to get togeather a base set of ready to cut images to offer it would be fine... in fact I'll bet it wouldn't take but an extra 10 to 20 minutes per car to do graphics on a car.... The problem I have is I haven't done that.... So right now it like 'what are you looking for ' and cust. is like ' I don't know... something cool and different'... then I bust out a catalog of images and they about short circuit..... :thumb

trust me call wild, post as many graphics as you possibly can in every type of application possible and jeff is still gonna tell ya yours are not as cool or 'negative' as his are. :hmmm it's not as simple as.......putting different layers of film on in different colors to come up with a design anymore. no matter what you call it, you have to layer it a certain way for a certain effect and for it to look right. :?

And you can trust me, he's just as much a pleasure in person, just what you'd expect...so perfect whilst laying an quarter inch gap :thumb

Archived