Frosted logo

Guest joesinla

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cant exsplain to technique you would just have to see it in a video..I promise to post it tomorrow and im sure you will always critasize me....thats fine "I try not to cross any lines(anymore) and hope you would respect the sight and do the same?

Any vid up yet Jeff to help me understand.

and how would this have been installed

picofweek90.jpg

PRINTED THE LAZY WAY!!!!!!!!

Guest Fly Paper

NO, Not the lazy way the high tech way! We sell to dealers all over the country. Custom printed film! Five feet or five hundred thousand! Whatever quanity you need.

Sorry HERE is MY site www.infiniteoptiksstl.com

So you saying that image is printed?

I can possibly see that now but at first thought because there were clear bits it had been cut & weeded.

So you are saying starts as clear film then both the frost and design are printed?

Possibly cheating, I can see both views, depends on the design and how long a complicated design would need to weed and fit, the price, the length of life etc.

Is it film or vinyl?

Sorry HERE is MY site www.infiniteoptiksstl.com

So you saying that image is printed?

I can possibly see that now but at first thought because there were clear bits it had been cut & weeded.

So you are saying starts as clear film then both the frost and design are printed?

Possibly cheating, I can see both views, depends on the design and how long a complicated design would need to weed and fit, the price, the length of life etc.

Is it film or vinyl?

CHEATER!

that totally changes my mind about that pic..I thought the same but my respect just went down the tube...lmao...I dont think it would of made pic of the week if we all new it was a print....very canyving like a female!

I can see how you might have mistaken me....but in actuality, I was defending you before needing to, because I would've bet money on the type of response you would've gotten from mr. negative. :boogagay2:

sorry blade! you of all people saying that tape is the best way...I can't help but put my head down and shrug my shoulders. using tape to tranfer I NOT the way when working with tint....THIS IS A KNOWN FACT!

dont take this the wrong way blade there is always more than one way to do things, the HARD WAY AND THE EASY WAY...................tranfer tape is for vinal stickers NOT TINT

I cant exsplain to technique you would just have to see it in a video..I promise to post it tomorrow and im sure you will always critasize me....thats fine "I try not to cross any lines(anymore) and hope you would respect the sight and do the same?

As far as doing tint graphics and saying transfer tape is not for tint....Your wrong about that!!! You use super low tack transfer tape and your solution has to be low slip! I've installed tint graphics for years applying them the same as vynal just using different transfer tape and different solution! I can cut multi color graphics and apply them on back windows or side windows by using transfer tape and keep them clean! I shrug my shoulders at the way you put them together only because your making it to be harder than what it really is! Try super low tack tape one time...

You might change the way you do graphics! :thumb

Guest ltlmsc85
I can see how you might have mistaken me....but in actuality, I was defending you before needing to, because I would've bet money on the type of response you would've gotten from mr. negative. :beer

sorry blade! you of all people saying that tape is the best way...I can't help but put my head down and shrug my shoulders. using tape to tranfer I NOT the way when working with tint....THIS IS A KNOWN FACT!

dont take this the wrong way blade there is always more than one way to do things, the HARD WAY AND THE EASY WAY...................tranfer tape is for vinal stickers NOT TINT

As far as doing tint graphics and saying transfer tape is not for tint....Your wrong about that!!! You use super low tack transfer tape and your solution has to be low slip! I've installed tint graphics for years applying them the same as vynal just using different transfer tape and different solution! I can cut multi color graphics and apply them on back windows or side windows by using transfer tape and keep them clean! I shrug my shoulders at the way you put them together only because your making it to be harder than what it really is! Try super low tack tape one time...

You might change the way you do graphics! :beer

I do it the same way with the transfer tape.. lol although I never knew if I was doing it the "correct way" or not.. but it was the easiest way ive found and stays cleanest for me..

I can see how you might have mistaken me....but in actuality, I was defending you before needing to, because I would've bet money on the type of response you would've gotten from mr. negative. :lol

You might change the way you do graphics! :lol

I do it the same way with the transfer tape.. lol although I never knew if I was doing it the "correct way" or not.. but it was the easiest way ive found and stays cleanest for me..

LMAO>>>ok you do it your way and ill do it mine... :spit mr wrong :spit

problem with using the reverse roll on frosted film is the very tacky adhesive. when rolling the film out the liner sometimes wants to seperate the design. depends on the design of course. some frosted custom jobs I've reverse rolled....some I've used a light tack tranfer tape. using the transfer tape isn't a problem with frosted film because the film tacks up so quickly it makes it easy to remove the transfer tape. we all have our own ways of doing it. :shock

blade says it best "we all have are ways"

Jeff I wasn't trying to be a smart ass ... just trying to help. If the way you do it works for you then keep doing it that way. I was just correcting your statement that transfer tape wasn't for tint when in fact it is. If you have a different way to install graphics and keep them clean then like you said you do it your way and I'll do it mine! :shock I think you do nice graphics!

Archived