Frosted logo

Guest joesinla

trust me call wild, post as many graphics as you possibly can in every type of application possible and jeff is still gonna tell ya yours are not as cool or 'negative' as his are. :lol2 it's not as simple as.......putting different layers of film on in different colors to come up with a design anymore. no matter what you call it, you have to layer it a certain way for a certain effect and for it to look right. :DD

And you can trust me, he's just as much a pleasure in person, just what you'd expect...so perfect whilst laying an quarter inch gap :lol

you are so full of it, never had I said that my work is better. and 1/4 inch gap where has that came from. as far as I know and we all know that a butted edge looks like crap, when seaming

I was talking about your top egdes.....I've seen you tint, and you're not that good, damn sure not as good as you think you are :bingo

What would you do if your plotter broke down, would you still be able to tint? I think not.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikeMN
I cant exsplain to technique you would just have to see it in a video..I promise to post it tomorrow and im sure you will always critasize me....thats fine "I try not to cross any lines(anymore) and hope you would respect the sight and do the same?

Any vid up yet Jeff to help me understand.

and how would this have been installed

picofweek90.jpg

I'll print any digital image you want in 65,000 colors inculding transitional fade on literally hundreds of different media up to 60"wide. Install one sheet of material and end the weeding BS! Plotters are tube TV's dude!

www.infiniteoptiks.com

looks to me that window was done with a translucent white or dusted film.that was printed and cut and weeded.I have NOT SEEN A FILM that can be printed to make it look like translucent white.if you can print film like that let me know.thanks. :dunno

Guest Fly Paper
I cant exsplain to technique you would just have to see it in a video..I promise to post it tomorrow and im sure you will always critasize me....thats fine "I try not to cross any lines(anymore) and hope you would respect the sight and do the same?

picofweek90.jpg

I'll print any digital image you want in 65,000 colors inculding transitional fade on literally hundreds of different media up to 60"wide. Install one sheet of material and end the weeding BS! Plotters are tube TV's dude!

www.infiniteoptiks.com

looks to me that window was done with a translucent white or dusted film.that was printed and cut and weeded.I have NOT SEEN A FILM that can be printed to make it look like translucent white.if you can print film like that let me know.thanks. :thumb

YES, I can print that and you would be amazed at what we print and sell all over the country! It's more fun than clubbing Politicians to death! CHECK IT OUT at www.infiniteoptiksstl.com

1440 DOTS PER INCH

Guest mikeMN

picofweek90.jpg

www.infiniteoptiks.com

looks to me that window was done with a translucent white or dusted film.that was printed and cut and weeded.I have NOT SEEN A FILM that can be printed to make it look like translucent white.if you can print film like that let me know.thanks. :spit

YES, I can print that and you would be amazed at what we print and sell all over the country! It's more fun than clubbing Politicians to death! CHECK IT OUT at www.infiniteoptiksstl.com

1440 DOTS PER INCH

so you can match a film like 3M dusted crystal / lummar NRMPS-2/ and you can do this printed and if so how clear is the clear you print on.and I did go to your web site looks like what do.I have done work like that for around 18 years now.how do I get ahold of you.thanks.

Guest Fly Paper

picofweek90.jpg

www.infiniteoptiks.com

looks to me that window was done with a translucent white or dusted film.that was printed and cut and weeded.I have NOT SEEN A FILM that can be printed to make it look like translucent white.if you can print film like that let me know.thanks. :spit

1440 DOTS PER INCH

so you can match a film like 3M dusted crystal / lummar NRMPS-2/ and you can do this printed and if so how clear is the clear you print on.and I did go to your web site looks like what do.I have done work like that for around 18 years now.how do I get ahold of you.thanks.

We can match those but why would we want to? Those are so bland and have no character and you could buy them anywhere. Custom prints give the architect every bit of creativity they desire. And YES we print on optically clear films in any colors or white too. If you want to contact us go to the website.

Guest mikeMN

picofweek90.jpg

www.infiniteoptiks.com

1440 DOTS PER INCH

We can match those but why would we want to? Those are so bland and have no character and you could buy them anywhere. Custom prints give the architect every bit of creativity they desire. And YES we print on optically clear films in any colors or white too. If you want to contact us go to the website.

can I get a sampel of your printed film.I want to see it printed white with clear parts.other wise I will keep doing what I do.also I have seen sum of the same pics on a web site from a dealer in town hear.maybe they had you make that for them.but I have not seen the job in person yet thanks.

Archived