GSP cheated!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

Guest Total tint

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Total tint
All over internet commision looking into it, cut man was rubbing valsaline all over his back and chest

I was thinking you're talking about something gay but then I figured you are talking about some type of MMA so I guess I was right all along :lol

I think you're a closet :lol

Guest Total tint

true it was his cutman but either way it gave him an advantage over penn because we all no that penn is a ground fighter not a striker and thats why it was done. Penn's camp is not the first to complain about Gsp's corner doing that , but this is the first time he was actually caught in the act

Guest Jerry250f

I think the outcome would have still been the same but you could clearly see penn trying to lock his legs on gsp shoulders and kept slipping every time . I think they both were aware of it. If someone was rubbing Vaseline all over me I think I'd pick up on it.

All over internet commision looking into it, cut man was rubbing valsaline all over his back and chest

I was thinking you're talking about something gay but then I figured you are talking about some type of MMA so I guess I was right all along :shoot1

I was thinking you're talking about something gay but then I figured you are talking about some type of MMA so I guess I was right all along :hmmm

I think you're a closet :dance

Yeah five-0! What....are you insinuating!?!?! That 2 half n@ked muscular guys wrestling around on a mat and then one of them arguing that the other one "used vaseline...why can't I!?!?!?" is gay?!?!?!?!

:hmmm oh wait....now that I have re-read that....never mind. :drevil

Archived