GSP cheated!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

Guest Total tint

penn and his corner are in now way making excuses or wanting a rematch, but they are once again trying to shed some light on this. all 3 of GSP's last fights there was a controversy over greasing. and the commission still hasnt done anything about stopping it. penns corner was warned by matt serras crew about it

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All over internet commision looking into it, cut man was rubbing valsaline all over his back and chest

I was thinking you're talking about something gay but then I figured you are talking about some type of MMA so I guess I was right all along :dunno

Well played five-0, well played. :eyebrows

Guest Total tint
I think something should be done about it. Imagine trying to lock on to someone who is slippery, you got no chance unless you can strike really good.

:eyebrows thats what penns games has always been about, on his back fighting

BJ could have shown up with an Uzi & a Vaseline-covered suit of armor and that fight still would have ended the same way. :dunno

If I was getting pounded into the ground like BJ was, and truly believed the only reason I was getting beat senseless was because of some vaseline, I'd call him out right then and there and have it checked out.

Even if it happened, it didn't change anything. They put vaseline on their faces anyway, then sweat and rub all over each other. Then throw some blood into the mix and you have a slippery fight with or without any cheating.

BJ should stick with fighting people right when they dry off after a shower, in a room with the AC set at 55 degrees, just to be sure that everything he knows about fighting doesn't get destroyed by a single drop of sweat. :eyebrows

BJ could have shown up with an Uzi & a Vaseline-covered suit of armor and that fight still would have ended the same way. :dunno

If I was getting pounded into the ground like BJ was, and truly believed the only reason I was getting beat senseless was because of some vaseline, I'd call him out right then and there and have it checked out.

Even if it happened, it didn't change anything. They put vaseline on their faces anyway, then sweat and rub all over each other. Then throw some blood into the mix and you have a slippery fight with or without any cheating.

BJ should stick with fighting people right when they dry off after a shower, in a room with the AC set at 55 degrees, just to be sure that everything he knows about fighting doesn't get destroyed by a single drop of sweat. :eyebrows

so regardless of who won, greasing should be allowed?

They already put vaseline on their faces. As soon as they start grabbing & punching each other, it spreads & mixes with sweat. If vaseline can really turn fighters into sissies, then it shouldn't even be allowed on their faces to prevent cuts. If they don't want cuts & stitches, then let them go work office jobs.

No, I don't think should be able to roll around in grease between rounds -- it just doesn't make as much of a difference as people that wish BJ had won pretend it does. ;-)

If BJ had hit him in the face, then tried to grab him, he would have put vaseline on him. Is it slipperier when someone else puts it on?

Fighters are already slippery without doing that.

I'm not saying cheating is a good thing. I'm just saying that either way, the fight still would have ended with doctors asking BJ if he knew where he was. :eyebrows

It might be different if it had been a close fight and even the smallest advantage could have changed the outcome... but that was one of the most one-sided fights I've ever seen. BJ was a fool to think he was in the same class as GSP. He didn't shine for even a second. I guess I just don't buy that you can blame several rounds of complete failure on a dab of vaseline. :dunno

If he's that scared of a little petroleum jelly, he better stay out of boxing rings, where the cheaters have been known to bite chunks out of ears. :dunno

Guest Total tint

They already put vaseline on their faces. As soon as they start grabbing & punching each other, it spreads & mixes with sweat. If vaseline can really turn fighters into sissies, then it shouldn't even be allowed on their faces to prevent cuts. If they don't want cuts & stitches, then let them go work office jobs.

No, I don't think should be able to roll around in grease between rounds -- it just doesn't make as much of a difference as people that wish BJ had won pretend it does. ;-)

If BJ had hit him in the face, then tried to grab him, he would have put vaseline on him. Is it slipperier when someone else puts it on?

Fighters are already slippery without doing that.

I'm not saying cheating is a good thing. I'm just saying that either way, the fight still would have ended with doctors asking BJ if he knew where he was. :dunno

It might be different if it had been a close fight and even the smallest advantage could have changed the outcome... but that was one of the most one-sided fights I've ever seen. BJ was a fool to think he was in the same class as GSP. He didn't shine for even a second. I guess I just don't buy that you can blame several rounds of complete failure on a dab of vaseline. :eyebrows

If he's that scared of a little petroleum jelly, he better stay out of boxing rings, where the cheaters have been known to bite chunks out of ears. :dunno

:dunno there is a world of difference between it being on the face and all over, you don't know how bj usaually fights on the ground then, it is impossible for someone to win when his defense stradegy is taken away by a cheater

read the posts.

penns team isnt blaming the loss on greasing, nor are they demanding a rematch.

they just want jacksons whole team to be watched closer. all the allegations are against their whole team.

listen around 9:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd2PmSss_h4...feature=channel

do a little research and you get the real story,

pierres team has admitted they put vaseline on his back, but they blame it on a witch doctors ritual and it wasnt intentional. regardless of how its done and how much you apply, its !llegal.

vaseline smearing from face to chest will happen every fight. but that doesnt make it ok to put it on someones back before a fight.

Archived