SunGard stands up and Keeps their word!

Most companies would have distanced themselves ASAP from the SunGard name not only for the product failures - of which there were many, but also for the embarrasment of the business failing. Couple this with no intention of continuation coverage for existing warrantees - and a name change, at least in US where warrantees are prevalent, would have been prudent. Instead the idea was we'll profit through the"made in US" along with SunGard recognition in the international market. Wonder how that's working out with the world economic downturn?

Seems like some of these guys are into stroking distributors/manufacturers. I hope all is improved. Look at it this way, sure is easy to sell AGAINST SUNGARD.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool, I just got the film Bill sent me and I got a new SunGard T-shirt. Thanks Bill :dunno

:eyebrows Hey Courage....I didn't get a t-shirt! :duck

:dunno:lol

:lol

yeah....no t-shirt here :dunno

How does the SunGard T-shirt compare to the SolarGard T-shirt posted here?

Guest absolutetinting
Cool, I just got the film Bill sent me and I got a new SunGard T-shirt. Thanks Bill :poop

:mad Hey Courage....I didn't get a t-shirt! :sad

:poop:lol

:bat

yeah....no t-shirt here :mad

How does the SunGard T-shirt compare to the SolarGard T-shirt posted here?

nice hottie :mad

thank you, can I have another. thank you, can I have another. thank you, can I have another.................

is she jdm or kdm?

This is a job we did on Trump Plaza in 1995. Sun Gard Silver 15 over gold and red vinyl stripes .

Still there,and I do jobs for the Trump properties in A.C. quite often and walk by this area all the time.

No complaints yet and it still looks great.

Some things you cant explain.

I can explain it... I've redone that job once already. :thumb :thumb :boogagay2: :gayfight :gayfight :lol6

Guest General Sun Shield
This is a job we did on Trump Plaza in 1995. Sun Gard Silver 15 over gold and red vinyl stripes .

Still there,and I do jobs for the Trump properties in A.C. quite often and walk by this area all the time.

No complaints yet and it still looks great.

Some things you cant explain.

I can explain it... I've redone that job once already. :boogagay2: :lol :gayfight :gayfight :thumb:lol6

:lol2:bs:thumb:lol

Guest miles-levels
is this for real?

okay, sun gard left many of us in the west coast hang out to dry.

I'm not saying the entire country.

when the film began to go bad. 1994-1998

1st they said its an isolated incident, then they narrowed it down to certain roll #'s, or the new stuff is different and so on. we were being lied too. it was all bad.

we were replacing bad film with more bad film and continued.

not admitting that there's problem, is a problem. the cover up is what going to get you.

I have friends that lost lots of $$$$$$$ and some went out.

now, I understand sun gard is reviewing everything case by case,

but those being approved are the ones presently buying or buying some material from them.

this is where I come from,

tint star

Hi Tint Star,

I'm new tho this forum and am requesting your assistance. I'm from the Philippines, we do a little business with sungard and have been experiencing film problems.

You mentioned above of sungard film going bad and them claiming it to be isolated. Could you identify which ones ? and has this spread to there new production.

Any information shared would be very much appreciated.

Guest tintgod
man I called just for a sample roll got a tshirt, bag, penn, notepad, beer holder, tape measure, and a couple of other things from sungard :thumb

did you get your sample roll as well?

Archived