Aegis/Advantage ADS 30 Curling?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hmmm I did a Catera yesterday with Raven 1.5 ..... that thing has dot matrix on all windows and dang near all sides..... and it didn't seem to go on any different than any other brand film... :thumb

I just was reading somewhere on another thread that curling is caused by machine tensions being off during the manufacture'n process causing that.... I would just contact advantage... I'm sure they will take care of ya! :?

Guest maddtinter
:hmmm I did a Catera yesterday with Raven 1.5 ..... that thing has dot matrix on all windows and dang near all sides..... and it didn't seem to go on any different than any other brand film... :thumb

I just was reading somewhere on another thread that curling is caused by machine tensions being off during the manufacture'n process causing that.... I would just contact advantage... I'm sure they will take care of ya! :?

I hated tinting that car.Glad to see that design is gone...forever.

Aegis is ok film. I've had problems with it curling, and not sticking when it is very cold. I've had a few cars come back where the tint has literally almost fallen completely off the back window, I've switched to global for a while which seemed to stick alot better. I still like aegis though for the price

just like in our business..you get what you pay for. :hmmm

Whatever, dude.... :thumb .....go ahead and jump on that "Solamatrix", I'm sure it's worth the money, yeah....

Archived