Aegis/Advantage ADS 30 Curling?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ricky from Aegis called me as a result of this thread. I told him what has happened to me with the film. He offered to immediately swap out the roll(s) that are curling on me. Since I am on the last roll that does it, and about halfway through that, I declined his offer. I did think it was a nice gesture on his part to make such an offer. :drevil

The Aegis guys seem to be trying to offer good products and are working to earn our trust even though many will not accept their offers

Guest filmslayer
that was my post ! forgot to see who was logged in ....

you were too busy worrying about what lotion you should be using on your hands. :rollin:gasp

no,to busy getting 6 cars done today ! :drevil

Ricky from Aegis called me as a result of this thread. I told him what has happened to me with the film. He offered to immediately swap out the roll(s) that are curling on me. Since I am on the last roll that does it, and about halfway through that, I declined his offer. I did think it was a nice gesture on his part to make such an offer. :drevil

The Aegis guys seem to be trying to offer good products and are working to earn our trust even though many will not accept their offers

:rollin And why would anybody take your word for it, you seem to change films more often than you probably do your underwear.

Archived