Wintech

Guest vclimber
They told me that CP makes their film but they are all from Korea... :dunno

I saw their samples and was not impressed. :eyebrows

how so?

they left a roll of film as a sample, seems very very similar to ATR and Hanitas Omegas except not as blue. Similar Quality. :dunno

98% UV rejection to start. That's before I even pull a piece out and look at it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You sure that's right? :eyebrows

I've got a brochure from my Madico distributor and he tells me it's made by Madico's parent company in Japan called Lintec. Same people who make Lumisty.

We are about to get samples....upmarket product apparently.

Devil

Lumisty MADE BY LINTEC in Japan. But who is mother - who is daughter MADICO or LINTEC - I still can't understand.

Japanes make good films - but very-very expensive, You can see it from Lumisty price.

But WIntech have no any relations to Lintec.....As far as I know....

Lintec is the parent company...Madico is the evil red headed step child...

Lumisty is riduculously priced. It costs a small fortune to buy a roll of it, it dwarfs HO and Vkool in price psf. I have installed it once and it is a cool film. A company I worked for a couple years back had a custy that wanted 3 windows in his house done in his bathroom. I think it was less than 50sf, and cost about as much as it would for a 300-400sq ft job!!

They told me that CP makes their film but they are all from Korea... :dunno

I saw their samples and was not impressed. :eyebrows

how so?

they left a roll of film as a sample, seems very very similar to ATR and Hanitas Omegas except not as blue. Similar Quality. :dunno

98% UV rejection to start. That's before I even pull a piece out and look at it.

95% Sir, let's be honest :dunno

You sure that's right? :eyebrows

I've got a brochure from my Madico distributor and he tells me it's made by Madico's parent company in Japan called Lintec. Same people who make Lumisty.

We are about to get samples....upmarket product apparently.

Devil

Lumisty MADE BY LINTEC in Japan. But who is mother - who is daughter MADICO or LINTEC - I still can't understand.

Japanes make good films - but very-very expensive, You can see it from Lumisty price.

But WIntech have no any relations to Lintec.....As far as I know....

Lintec is the parent company...Madico is the evil red headed step child...

Lumisty is riduculously priced. It costs a small fortune to buy a roll of it, it dwarfs HO and Vkool in price psf. I have installed it once and it is a cool film. A company I worked for a couple years back had a custy that wanted 3 windows in his house done in his bathroom. I think it was less than 50sf, and cost about as much as it would for a 300-400sq ft job!!

I know the way how to make huge money using Lumisty....I know that....

Guest General Sun Shield
They told me that CP makes their film but they are all from Korea... :krazy

I saw their samples and was not impressed. :dunno

Thats what they told me also.... :dunno

its also a biatch to install the adhesive is very aggressive but it also smells like llumars adhesive has that hemp smell to it

how is it tough to install?

one of my guys worked with this film today and it looks great! adheres to dot matrix very nice.

I've attached a pic of the back window that we tried on today.

2.jpg

Guest tintdude1982
its also a biatch to install the adhesive is very aggressive but it also smells like llumars adhesive has that hemp smell to it

how is it tough to install?

one of my guys worked with this film today and it looks great! adheres to dot matrix very nice.

I've attached a pic of the back window that we tried on today.

2.jpg

well it wants to dry fast and if you have fingers on the bottom inside you have to hit em quick or the films sticks and creases because of the adhesive

Archived