busness phone features

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod

what kinda features do you have for your business line..I have mine bundles and their is a crap load of stuff that I never use, so thinking about getting rid of the bundle and going with only the necessary features to save some $$

so what do you have and what do you think you cant do without for features?

I'm thinking the same way TG..since you are self employed with shop out of home as I am..I'm thinking of turning my business line into a "phantom" line meaning you get to keep your business phone number but it is permanently call forwarded to any number you want (choose your cell phone) That way you just load up all the features you want on a cell phone package which follows you everywhere without being held hostage at your home shop if you have no work and your not held hostage for double paying features on both phone numbers :krazy

Guest tintgod
Call waiting is nice if you only have one line.
I'm thinking the same way TG..since you are self employed with shop out of home as I am..I'm thinking of turning my business line into a "phantom" line meaning you get to keep your business phone number but it is permanently call forwarded to any number you want (choose your cell phone) That way you just load up all the features you want on a cell phone package which follows you everywhere without being held hostage at your home shop if you have no work and your not held hostage for double paying features on both phone numbers :krazy

:dunno

that is my thought as well TW, NO need for a business bundle these days...I have it forwarded to my cell 24/7 anyways.

I just changed my internet service to the lowest pacakage, unfortunatly I am in a contract for another year or so and I cant change my landline package as of yet. I too keep my business phone forwarded to my cell 24/7.

With number portability I had considered changing my business number to my cell and dropping the landline but that leaves me with only one reciever and my number wouldn't be in the phone book I dont think.

I just changed my internet service to the lowest pacakage, unfortunatly I am in a contract for another year or so and I cant change my landline package as of yet. I too keep my business phone forwarded to my cell 24/7.

With number portability I had considered changing my business number to my cell and dropping the landline but that leaves me with only one reciever and my number wouldn't be in the phone book I dont think.

do a number port to a voip and forward to a cell. around 25 to 30 a month. phone book adverts should not be affected.

Phone book ads are so dismal now, most local carriers have gone to a 3rd party to publish the yellow pages )IDEARC, DONNELLY etc). Look for the books to get smaller and smaller every year, and dont let them do your web presence,'

it will cost you 10x what it costs else where.

Archived