So, All you Arizona People...

Cuttingedge

What are pro's and cons of living in Arizona. I am thinking about retiring there some day. I heard there is like 325 days of sun on average there. Whats the cost of living in your area. It prob wont be for another 20 years or so but I believe in planning ahead...lol

What are pro's and cons of living in Arizona. I am thinking about retiring there some day. I heard there is like 325 days of sun on average there. Whats the cost of living in your area. It prob wont be for another 20 years or so but I believe in planning ahead...lol

Colorado has 300+ days of sunlight as well. Flagstaff is nice :krazy and some of the north easthern part of the state is nice 2.

Arizona is nice. Snow or Desert.....take your pick. Kinda like California without the ocean............. :krazy

Colorado has the most sun and has wide open spaces and spectactular views.

C'mon I don't want anymore people here you take 'em. Besides if the fault lines do a good job you could have the ocean there and wave good bye to cali.

Guest Total tint
Arizona is nice. Snow or Desert.....take your pick. Kinda like California without the ocean............. :thumb

Colorado has the most sun and has wide open spaces and spectactular views.

C'mon I don't want anymore people here you take 'em. Besides if the fault lines do a good job you could have the ocean there and wave good bye to cali.

:thumb

Archived