So, All you Arizona People...

Arizona is nice. Snow or Desert.....take your pick. Kinda like California without the ocean............. :thumb

Colorado has the most sun and has wide open spaces and spectactular views.

C'mon I don't want anymore people here you take 'em. Besides if the fault lines do a good job you could have the ocean there and wave good bye to cali.

:cool

you can always move to san francisco :wall:hmmm:thumb

Apple_Leopard_launch_035_540x404.jpg

3945447-Travel_Picture-San_Francisco.jpg

usca9380.jpeg

Hey, its the land of fruits and nuts! We have a city similar to SF...its called Austin, the SF of the south!

I love the red rocks and desert landscape of arizona. When you live your whole life with very cold winters, you welcome the hot weather year round.

X-Mas will never be the same though without snow....

Do you seriously think it doesn't snow in ALL of AZ? There are parts of AZ that are at 6000 feet elevation thats the area I like (show lo area) <---spelling is wrong I know.

My Brother says the heat is the worst.

Get into the car during summer, and burn the hand when you try to twist the key, and put the car into gear.

Step outside the house, and almost melt into a puddle of water.

He has been there 25 yrs, so must be somewhat tolerable.

What are pro's and cons of living in Arizona. I am thinking about retiring there some day. I heard there is like 325 days of sun on average there. Whats the cost of living in your area. It prob wont be for another 20 years or so but I believe in planning ahead...lol
My wife and I have been considering relocating to Phoenix for a while now. Just looking for a posible work transfer oppertunity. :hmmm

Detractors say they'd miss the seasons here in Ohio. The seasons here in Ohio SUCK! :? Besides, I'd rather deal with some nostalgic feelings over not being able to feel my hands or feet as I drive to and from work several months of the year...

I'm suddenly realizing that I could go on a very, very long and concise rant on how much I hate the weather here in Columbus... and the traffic... and most of the people...

Anyway, If you do decide to move, look me up when you get there. :thumb

My wife and I havnt laughed that hard in a long time...F'ing Hellerious!! :thumb Thanks for that post. It made our day! Maybe we will have to rethink our retirement plans........

Oh and yes The steelers Spanked the The Cardinals at the end. SIXBurgh Baby!!!!

pissonsteelers.jpg

Archived