A comparison in appearance

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very true...outside those all look different. the greystone almost has a purplish look to it in that first pic. :hmmm but there's no question at all that of all the films I posted pics of the greystone is the one I'd go to first. :nope

Guest scottydosnntkno
Has anybody found a film to perfectly match factory colored glass? I use Global HP, just got my first roll of QDP. IMO these films do not match factory tint well enough for my custys. I want to offer the best.

looking from the inside the best film I have found is SolarGards Supreme 15%. It looks identical both from the inside and outside.

Has anybody found a film to perfectly match factory colored glass? I use Global HP, just got my first roll of QDP. IMO these films do not match factory tint well enough for my custys. I want to offer the best.

looking from the inside the best film I have found is SolarGards Supreme 15%. It looks identical both from the inside and outside.

Do you have a pic by chance?

I'll take a snap shot I have had it on a 07' F150, I liked it but it is an extruded film to it tends to have a green look compared to factory tint on the interior... on the exterior its spot on. I personally think NR Charcoal 17 is the closest match but it is not a color stable film... then again no manuf offers a warranty on !llegal installs.

Guest scottydosnntkno
send me an email and I'll send you some pics of cars with it. its too hard to make a picture 15kb to put on here

so use photobucket. :mad

Link on how to post pics

haha I already have a photobucket so that makes it easy.

Dodge ram with Supreme 28

DSCN4335.jpg

Dodge Nitro Supreme 8 and Supreme 28 over factory( I know it is extremely dark, but it is now a show car. Candy paint job, full build on the engine, etc)

DSCN4357.jpg

Dodge Dakota with Supreme 15

DSCN2567.jpg

Archived