"Economic Stimulus"

they could give every person a couple hundred thousand dollars still have money left ovr, that would get things going again
SEND US THE MONEY, 'Bama!!! Corporate bailouts get us nothing!!!!

exactly.....that bailout money should go to us, the people. not big corporations. we're the ones that stimulate the economy.

I agree, if they distributed those billions and billions of dollars to the tax paying American public.

If every tax paying consumer had their debts paid for them, instead of giving to the banks and big corporations.

All their money would be freed up to spend back into our economy.

Put a cap on intrest rates and made up surcharges and other BS fees, from the credit card companies so people can actually pay them off.

30 years ago the interest rates they charge now, would've been considered loansharking...

I'm no economist, but I think the money is going to the wrong people.

If every tax paying consumer had their debts paid for them, instead of giving to the banks and big corporations.

Put a cap on intrest rates and made up surcharges and other BS fees, from the credit card companies so people can actually pay them off.

30 years ago the interest rates they charge now, would've been considered loansharking...

:nope Although I dont think our debts should be paid for us, if this bill is gonna work, I think you are right in the way it should be handled.

Perhaps the government might here be likened to a very wealthy, stubborn idiot who is looking to invest in the market. Problem is: he's an idiot (remember, he's stubborn as well), so the last thing that he wants to do is seek any sort of professional outside counsel. He'll make his own investment decisions, (did I mention that the stubborn idiot is also arrogant and proud?) and if he fails, well... he is - after all, very wealthy, :rollin he can just invest some more. :gasp

The problem with this anology is that (to me) this is the best case scenario for what's going on in Washington. Frankly I would'nt give most of these d-bags a pass by assuming that they're just a bunch of iggnorant, bumbling lunkheads who don't know any better. :drevil

:lol Although I dont think our debts should be paid for us, if this bill is gonna work, I think you are right in the way it should be handled.

:lol

I dont let my wants overpower my needs.

:lol Although I dont think our debts should be paid for us, if this bill is gonna work, I think you are right in the way it should be handled.

:lol

I dont let my wants overpower my needs.

I agree...

But some people make bad choices, especially with credit cards.

The CC companies target young people that are just starting out on their own.

Most of them don't see signing their name as actually spending money or creating debt.

These big corporations that are going to get this bailout money have made some perty stupid moves themselves.

Although the ones making those descicions are already rich... They won't starve or be put out in the street, yet our Government is talking about giving them billions of dollars??? That's BULL SH!T!!!

The average American is not rich and will be be forclosed on and thrown out in the street.

Give the money to the consumer to help rid them of their debts and it will free that money up...

Archived