Hi All Newbie here from the UK

Guest stick-R

Guest stick-R

Hi

Im Dan, im from the Uk and own a vehicle graphics business, im just starting to delve into window tinting and I have been practiceing my tinting....

I have done a few full cars now after reading up on here and watching youtube movies and tinting DVDs and to my amazment I can now dry shrink full rear windows pretty well with no creases or bubbles and do fixed and roll up windows.

My only annoying little problem is I get dust particles in the top corners of roll ups, nothing major but its there.... Any advise would be appreciated.

Im using Opticool Carbon.

Thought id drop by and say hello.

Cheers

Dan

Hi

Im Dan, im from the Uk and own a vehicle graphics business, im just starting to delve into window tinting and I have been practiceing my tinting....

I have done a few full cars now after reading up on here and watching youtube movies and tinting DVDs and to my amazment I can now dry shrink full rear windows pretty well with no creases or bubbles and do fixed and roll up windows.

My only annoying little problem is I get dust particles in the top corners of roll ups, nothing major but its there.... Any advise would be appreciated.

Im using Opticool Carbon.

Thought id drop by and say hello.

Cheers

Dan

:nope to Td.com and for your question use the search function first. there where many threads about dust particles. greetz from Germany

Archived