What is the correct way to mix soap solution

this subject has been beat to death on here......

I use film-on and use a cap full of it per 2 liters of water.....I do use a dash of rubbing alcohol in the winter.

About a 1/2 tablespoon is what my film on cap comes to....

The key is to use what works for YOU! If it slips enough then it is great, but you want to work at getting it down to the least amount of slip solution that still works for you. Too much and you are going to adversely affect the mounting bond.

I discovered the bet way to fill your bottle today, though it's only for cornelius tanks. put 5 squirts in the tank and set the water to a slow pour from the faucet. go check your chicken on the grill, then check a couple doors on a car out drying in the sun. While you are out have your wife call you to talk for 20 minutes to a customer who can't decide between 2 clear films AU 85 and AB 80. Go back and start tinting, reach for your bottle and notice the whole shop is flooded. dump out and start over.

I discovered the bet way to fill your bottle today, though it's only for cornelius tanks. put 5 squirts in the tank and set the water to a slow pour from the faucet. go check your chicken on the grill, then check a couple doors on a car out drying in the sun. While you are out have your wife call you to talk for 20 minutes to a customer who can't decide between 2 clear films AU 85 and AB 80. Go back and start tinting, reach for your bottle and notice the whole shop is flooded. dump out and start over.

Lmao.. you just ain't right are you? Had to have been funny as hell..

Archived