Cut finger with Olfa...

windowtintee

I was tinting a pair of Jeep front roll-ups; I went to clean the inside glass and custy was right by her truck with a horrible look on her face!

I looked at thr glass and had no idea...so I asked, what's wrong?

She says, Oh My God, you're bleeding everywhere! And I was. I noticed the blood all over her door and the bottom of her driver's door glass when she said so.

She grabs a band-aid off her dash (I don't know why either....) and wraps me up.

I have to tape a blue shop towel around my finger for the rest of the install because it's bleeding so bad!

She was kind of freaked out but I just worked a little slower. It's awkward gripping an Unger with a wrapped up pinky! Lol

I'm guessing the panel was all plastic so ya didnt stain it... that would suck to get blood in the fabric.

I tinted my w/s with a new ceramic flim today and somehow f'ed up a nuckle and was smearing blood over the w/s while hitting it with my hard card... not enough blood for a medal though... :(

I'm guessing the panel was all plastic so ya didnt stain it... that would suck to get blood in the fabric.

I tinted my w/s with a new ceramic flim today and somehow f'ed up a nuckle and was smearing blood over the w/s while hitting it with my hard card... not enough blood for a medal though... :(

Window film reps are failed tinters :drevil

I got a 'film cut' along side my fingernail after handling a cut pattern for a new Altima last week. I didn't realize I had done that until I saw blood drops on the seats and door panel! Luckily it was tan leather and wiped right off, but the dang thing wouldn't stop bleeding, so I wrapped three bandaids real tight on my thumb. Throbbed like a m#$^%r, but the bleeding stopped. Had to wash all my tools too...it got everywhere.

Window film reps are failed tinters :lol

We have failed at many things! :lol

Window film reps are failed tinters :lol

:lol

Window film reps are failed tinters :lol2

We have failed at many things! :lol

speak for yourself ! :lol

Archived