Dont pass on the Little Jobs...

I posted this before but just wanted to say it again since the customer I am referring to called me back up last week and wants more tint....Im Luv'n It!!

Jan 08----Commercial custy calls and wants to know if I can come out to tint one exit door (no body else would come out) ($100)

June 08---Custy calls back wants some more windows tinted ($7500.00)

August 08---Custy calls back and wants some white frost on the interior ($875.00)

Jan 09--Someone threw a rock and broke one of the windows and it needs retinted after being replaced ($122)

Feb 09---Custy calls back and says the regional VP wants the frost removed and replaced with one way mirror film ($200 to remove, $875 to retint)

All this from one little ole exit door and of course....Good Customer Service! :thumb

Guest tintgod
I posted this before but just wanted to say it again since the customer I am referring to called me back up last week and wants more tint....Im Luv'n It!!

Jan 08----Commercial custy calls and wants to know if I can come out to tint one exit door (no body else would come out) ($100)

June 08---Custy calls back wants some more windows tinted ($7500.00)

August 08---Custy calls back and wants some white frost on the interior ($875.00)

Jan 09--Someone threw a rock and broke one of the windows and it needs retinted after being replaced ($122)

Feb 09---Custy calls back and says the regional VP wants the frost removed and replaced with one way mirror film ($200 to remove, $875 to retint)

All this from one little ole exit door and of course....Good Customer Service! :thumb

ummmm...goood for you. :thumb

I remembered your old thread the other day when a guy called and wanted his front door tinted at his home so I go out of my way hoping he'll want to get more done but he didn't :thumb:lol2 I thought he was going to have a heartattack when I told him a hundred bucks :thumb

Archived