Dont pass on the Little Jobs...

I had one customer with a rear bumper and just wanted the top plate done with clear bra....not much money and on the other side of town. So I did it and he has a Ferrari, I did that and all his neighbors cars. Very nice people. I'v made 5 grand off that culda- sac........... :hmmm

Never pass on the little jobs............ :ditto

:shock

I remembered your old thread the other day when a guy called and wanted his front door tinted at his home so I go out of my way hoping he'll want to get more done but he didn't :ditto:hmmm I thought he was going to have a heartattack when I told him a hundred bucks :shock

Dang, $100? I charge a minimum of $149, unless its one mini pane...then is $75. I have a $149 job tomorrow for 2 34x34's.

Yes I agree..

I had a custy about 6 months ago wanted a wheel repair done.. gave estimate but didn't hear from him for a while....

I just found out he got rid of the car, and got another which needed Scratches repair and some dents taken out .. So I did repair and he is coming back for some bumper repair and some tint jobs on two of his cars.. And said he was going to tell people about me he was pleased with the work.

Also works for a insurance company AAA...

Guest teamfutaba
I posted this before but just wanted to say it again since the customer I am referring to called me back up last week and wants more tint....Im Luv'n It!!

Jan 08----Commercial custy calls and wants to know if I can come out to tint one exit door (no body else would come out) ($100)

June 08---Custy calls back wants some more windows tinted ($7500.00)

August 08---Custy calls back and wants some white frost on the interior ($875.00)

Jan 09--Someone threw a rock and broke one of the windows and it needs retinted after being replaced ($122)

Feb 09---Custy calls back and says the regional VP wants the frost removed and replaced with one way mirror film ($200 to remove, $875 to retint)

All this from one little ole exit door and of course....Good Customer Service! :ditto

yep, you never know where it will end up. I hear a lot of times "im the only one who showed up", or "im the only one who spoke english". had a custy come in for a 1/4 window to be re-tinted cause some POS broke into her mercedes and took some change from her ashtray. we tinted the window and gave her the ususal "theres no charge", you've been through enough, just keep us in mind if you need or know anyone who needs tint... the next day she stopped by and asked if we wanted to bid on her condo (building). they were accepting bids for SS on all the condos and common areas. got the job and banked 20+ g's after expenses. this was 15 years ago. cuttingedge, I feel your success..

I remembered your old thread the other day when a guy called and wanted his front door tinted at his home so I go out of my way hoping he'll want to get more done but he didn't :thumb:lol2 I thought he was going to have a heartattack when I told him a hundred bucks :lol

Dang, $100? I charge a minimum of $149, unless its one mini pane...then is $75. I have a $149 job tomorrow for 2 34x34's.

Yeah I know, but he was only 10 minutes from my house and it only took me 10 minutes to tint it with some old film I've had in stock for a couple years so oh well :thumb

Archived