hows business?

Guest tintingbytami

Guest tintingbytami

Was just wondering if things were picking up for anyone? I have gotten real busy the last 2weeks. alot of it is because it's TAX TIME!!!!! but I also have res picking up pretty good too. THank god!!!!!! been a rough winter .I know we all have had it tough probably the worst alot of us have seen. Hopefully it stays this way and summer right arounf the corner.

Guest Total tint

Business here usually stays good all year, but thats partly due to being a military town. The usual is to expect to do anywhere from 13 up to 20 cars per week so we usually stay booked a week or 2 in advance

Guest Total tint
Business here usually stays good all year, but thats partly due to being a military town. The usual is to expect to do anywhere from 13 up to 20 cars per week so we usually stay booked a week or 2 in advance

What base are you by?

I'm 1 mile from the Camp Lejeune main gate, camp Lejeune is the largest amphiban base in the world at full staff there is about 115k to 150k marines plus the reg population of jacksonville is about 200k on its own

Same here Slick. I have done almost what I did last month already this month. Ive got 3 houses to do this week, and have been doing a lot of automotive lately. People are buying Fords and Chevys like its going out of style. Ive had 2 custys that bought an 08 F150XL reg cab for $12-$13k. You cant get a Ranger for that!! Ive also seen a ton of dealer tags from people buying new cars. I dont know about elsewhere, but in Houston, things are going pretty damn good!

Archived