hows business?

Guest tintingbytami

In the last 2 weeks Filmslayer and I have been booked up each day doing 6 cars and up! I gotta give him props for dealing with my injury to my leg and my dad having a heart attack his 2cd day here and handling business! My dads out of the hospital and back at work and I'm almost back to 100%! Just wanted to say thanks to the Tintdude forum cuz that's how I met Filmslayer and I can't imagine what it would have been like here at the shop without him helping out! :thumb

Guest tintingbytami
Business here usually stays good all year, but thats partly due to being a military town. The usual is to expect to do anywhere from 13 up to 20 cars per week so we usually stay booked a week or 2 in advance

What base are you by?

I'm 1 mile from the Camp Lejeune main gate, camp Lejeune is the largest amphiban base in the world at full staff there is about 115k to 150k marines plus the reg population of jacksonville is about 200k on its own

....OL camp Lejeune..iwas there in the early 80's live in midway park on bass ex husband was a marine or thought he was lol

Archived