TN tinter

I guess I should introduce myself if I'm going to be on this forum. I'm robert from knoxville Tn. I have about 2 1/2 yrs tinting (after being shop bitch). I work at a 20 yr established shop and love to tint. I don't do any graphics yet, but my boss has a plotter I'm going to learn how to use so any one with good beginner info on getting into graphics please let me know. I love all the good info and appreciate all those who don't care to help one prof. to another. happy tinting

Guest accurate
I guess I should introduce myself if I'm going to be on this forum. I'm robert from knoxville Tn. I have about 2 1/2 yrs tinting (after being shop bitch). I work at a 20 yr established shop and love to tint. I don't do any graphics yet, but my boss has a plotter I'm going to learn how to use so any one with good beginner info on getting into graphics please let me know. I love all the good info and appreciate all those who don't care to help one prof. to another. happy tinting

:wall

I'm impressed you put your location in your profile.You took the time to write this little intro.You my friend are the are the uber-noob......... :beer

Details is right this is good place to hang out there are some really good tinters here.................And some not so good one's :beer

Thanks for the welcome, It didn't take long to realize there are some talented people on here, also not so talented....lol Tinting is my passion, and this is the first outlet that I have found that really helps people who are passionate about window film, and who want to be successful acheive their goals.

Guest Total tint
Thanks for the welcome, It didn't take long to realize there are some talented people on here, also not so talented....lol Tinting is my passion, and this is the first outlet that I have found that really helps people who are passionate about window film, and who want to be successful acheive their goals.

who, who :dwiwd come on you can name names your new :cool

Guest tnshutters

I am with a tint company in knoxville tn and am in need of some help tinting.

give me a call if you are interested.

We have alot of extra work the next 3 weeks.

454-9254

Archived