Few Fast Questions

Guest Tint Terrorist

This web site would be better named... askaquestionandgetasmartassedreply.com . I am not directing this statement to you Mr. Tintdude, just towards 75% of its members.As I had metioned in a previous thread a few weeks ago, these new people that join this site are here to learn and ask questions about the window tinting industry.And when they post,it never fails that they are bombed with replies such as the ones that are posted here.Personally,I have always admired the new guy or girl that has decided to try this type of profession.Remeber this ! Everyone one of was a rookie at one time.

This thread got these reactions because of the name, we have a "TINT_TERRORIST" who illustrates absurdity by being absurd, I'm sure this new member was not aware of that when she chose her name, so naturally the members familiar with the first TT are going to ask if this is a legitimate account, which it is.

Welcome to the forum TT, sorry about any confusion.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:beer:wall

when you meet the male tint terrorist you will know what are these guys talking about lol

dont use dryer sheets because they are toxic. use extra soapy water solution, its working better for me than the soap.

This thread got these reactions because of the name, we have a "TINT_TERRORIST" who illustrates absurdity by being absurd, I'm sure this new member was not aware of that when she chose her name, so naturally the members familiar with the first TT are going to ask if this is a legitimate account, which it is.

:beer when I saw the name of the person who started this thread I was looking toward reading some screwed up gangsta style typing :beer then to come here and see a person who can actually spell and write properly....kinda threw me off. :lol but believe me....if you don't like my responses on this site you can trust I'm not gonna be concerned about it. :wall

Guest crazytinter

:hmmm when I saw the name of the person who started this thread I was looking toward reading some screwed up gangsta style typing :dunno then to come here and see a person who can actually spell and write properly....kinda threw me off. :lol but believe me....if you don't like my responses on this site you can trust I'm not gonna be concerned about it. :hmmm

Thats the blade I know. :welcome

Guest Total tint

:hmmm when I saw the name of the person who started this thread I was looking toward reading some screwed up gangsta style typing :dunno then to come here and see a person who can actually spell and write properly....kinda threw me off. :welcome but believe me....if you don't like my responses on this site you can trust I'm not gonna be concerned about it. :lol

:hmmm

:lol

:welcome when I saw the name of the person who started this thread I was looking toward reading some screwed up gangsta style typing :dunno then to come here and see a person who can actually spell and write properly....kinda threw me off. :lol but believe me....if you don't like my responses on this site you can trust I'm not gonna be concerned about it. :hmmm

:hmmm

:lol

I just figured if the person who started this thread was 'lurking' for quite a while (as they themselves said) then they should expect taking crap for picking the 'Tint Terrorist' name.....

Can't take the fire......... then burn...

Archived