Few Fast Questions

Guest Tint Terrorist

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helping new guys out with basic questions is not a problem for most on the forum. This trade is a hands on craft that only experience can teach correctly. New guys can have there questions answered and pointed in the right direction , but only time and trial and error will get them to the point where many of us already are! I don't worry about how much better a new guy is getting or learning because each year I'm learning more and getting better in the differnet parts of this trade that I don't do as much of. In this trade you can never stop learning!

:cool

People are getting mad that questions arent being answered but if people would look around the forum they would see that every single question known to the tinting man has been answered NUMEROUS times :lol I think thats why the OP was getting the sarcastic treatment. The most basic of questions are asked so many times that it gets old typing the same stuff over and over. I dont mind sharing secrets either, they wont be able to match the craftsmanship anyway

Berry Berry True! I think new people don’t know the rules or etiquette of the site and for SURE not a lot of people know how to use the search feature.

Mr. Rogers :dunno

The most old members here knows that I`m a new member ( 1 year Membership ), and I`ve reades over a half year in this forum to learn the etiquette.

I think you can learn much about the persons, by the way how they write !

Maybe we should make the search button a lot bigger than it is this could help newbees to find the stuff better they are interrested.

greetz Michael

The search feature should stand out more........ TD :lol2 ..........It might say search this site? I have a hard time finding it sometimes but “I’m a Old Man :lol2:lol2

Still the best place on the net :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno
Helping new guys out with basic questions is not a problem for most on the forum. This trade is a hands on craft that only experience can teach correctly. New guys can have there questions answered and pointed in the right direction , but only time and trial and error will get them to the point where many of us already are! I don't worry about how much better a new guy is getting or learning because each year I'm learning more and getting better in the differnet parts of this trade that I don't do as much of. In this trade you can never stop learning!

it just seems as if most of the people on here give the new person so much crap about not searching, that its going to drive them away, instead of want to actually search and find the answer. just a simple, "use the search and you will find your answer" would be a lot more effective than all this bickering back and forth and going on and on about location and BS like that.

Tinters vent and mostly their BS is harmless, anyway if you're going to join the world of tint you will cop BS from customers, employers, employees and most of all collegues and it won't always be harmless, so industry novices should look at this as just another form of training. But that's just my opinion!

Guest accurate
Tinters vent and mostly their BS is harmless, anyway if you're going to join the world of tint you will cop BS from customers, employers, employees and most of all collegues and it won't always be harmless, so industry novices should look at this as just another form of training. But that's just my opinion!

I like your attitude......... beer.gif

Thats what I'm talkin about! :dunno

Welcome Tint Wife!! welcome.gif

Archived