Am I evil?

Guest smokey

Am I evil? Back when I was in high school my first car was a 1980 something Sentra. I don’t remember how I discovered this feature but on my car I could turn the spray nozzle for the window washer fluid in any direction. For something to do on the ride home from school or anywhere I used to spray people for fun. I usually kept the drivers side nozzle facing to the left so I could spray on coming traffic. The passenger side nozzle I would usually turn it to the right so if I was on a high way, at a traffic light or something I could get the car beside me depending what lane I was in. Some times I would turn them both front so I could get convertibles if they were in front of me. I still remember spraying innocent people who had their windows down right in the face. The passenger side nozzle (turned to the right) was also a great tool for spraying pedestrians walking along the streets. Those little motors can shoot washer fluid or water over 20 feet! Looking back on it now it was a very mean thing to do but at the time we all thought it was really funny. That’s my tip of the week! If you’re looking under the hood of your car sometime take a look at your washer fluid nozzles and see if works for you! We really do stupid things when were teenagers. Good times, Good times

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TINTFXold

thats not evil...... this is evil, try it out yourself

When your driving down a street in the morning after you've had a good rain recently and its puddled by the curb, spot yourself a group of unsuspecting school children waiting for the bus ..... ssppppppuuullaaaasshhaaaa ............. drive through the puddle and you will send Ricky, JoeLetta, LaCrisha and Derk runnin' home to change.

It is the funniest thing you'll ever witness to see a 15 yr old freak out cause you just soaked his "high dollar fashioned" azz with water, crud, leaves and God knows what else that might have been floatin in that puddle. Its even better if you drive a truck, as I do, that really drowns them. Its a sure bet ever time cause the momentum of your vehicle always "throws" the water right at them. Kinda like tossing a bucket of water at someone, with a good puddle, add about 3 times the amount of water.

:poop:lol

Guest TINTFXold

Ive got one for the washer fluid shooters........

for the people that have cars that have the windshield fluid relay mounted on the wiper........ anytime your in the fast food drive thru line..... just give the washer dispense button a little push and ......... squirt, squirt, squirt..... you've got yourself a pizzed off , WET, burger flipper...........

works when clueless people are standing next to your car talking to you also :lol

Guest TINTFXold

Ive got a 1 ton truck that has a flat bed on it. On the back of the cab is a "headache rack" where a winch is mointed to at the bottom. Anyway......... ive got 2 marine rated spot lights mounted to the rack also, at the top. Now normaly I use the lights when when Im skidding (pulling) a log from a wooded area after dark.... but in the cases where MR. Tailgate gets behind you.......... BBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT

that fkrs head will look like a waffle fresh off the griddle way before the "sun spots" he is seeing even think about going away. Instant results and 100% satisfaction.

Guest autoreflections

EVIL EVIL EVIL.... :poop

Thanks for the laugh guys....I like the washer fluid one.... have to check that one out...

Acouple more pranks for the unsuspecting. Douse all door handles and sterring wheel with vaseline....Saran wrap the toilet. (don't crease it)

A buddy caught me with this one...Left his number on my car with lipstick and I turned aroung and freaked at my then boyfriend only to realise it was his buddy's number....

A really good one is you know those faucets with the nozzle on the side... Black tape it as soon as they turn the tap on they get wet.. real nice first thing in the morning....

:lol6:lol:lol

Guest TINTFXold
A really good one is you know those faucets with the nozzle on the side... Black tape it as soon as they turn the tap on they get wet.. real nice first thing in the morning.

oooohhhhhhh I like that one :lol Im gonna do that one tonight

Archived