Suntek loses a competitor but gains another....

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

Guest autoglass
Hi Nik - I sent You reply, may be You will understand my idea....

Got it Leo and hope you got my reply.thanks yeah I know a few poles/romainians here and some are good tinters work hard...

Cheers my friend

I'm sure they are good..... some are very well trained ....

Cheers :poke

My guys have more than 15 years experience...And best experience in Safety in EU, no - in the World :beer

That is great ! :dunno

By the way .... abaut safety films.... do you know a supplier for safety spectrally selective films ? 4-6 mils....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got it Leo and hope you got my reply.thanks yeah I know a few poles/romainians here and some are good tinters work hard...

Cheers my friend

Cheers :spit

My guys have more than 15 years experience...And best experience in Safety in EU, no - in the World :shock

That is great ! :spit

By the way .... abaut safety films.... do you know a supplier for safety spectrally selective films ? 4-6 mils....

Yes, Sir!

... & LEO, Sir!

Anything You want Sir!

dartZfilmZ@gmail.com

Guest autoglass

Cheers my friend

Cheers :spit

My guys have more than 15 years experience...And best experience in Safety in EU, no - in the World :shock

That is great ! :lol

Yes, Sir!

... & LEO, Sir!

Anything You want Sir!

dartZfilmZ@gmail.com

Great marketing !!! :spit

Please send me an offer at office@glass-solutions.ro

Thank you in advance!

I think you meant Pawns

Nothinf

I think you meant Pawns

Nothing

I think you meant Pawns

Nothing like

I think you meant Pawns

Nothing like a few

I think you meant Pawns

Nothing like a few pawns

I think you meant Pawns

Andy, pawns are one thing, but if you having difficultly with this whole Johnsons thing then please don't forget the Suntek..always willing to help you...

Cheers

looks like ill have to change to suntek myself,carbons the way to go is it guys?non metallic im looking for..

We have Carbon waiting for you and also the new SUNTEK Ex Charcoal (non metallic) film due in first week of March - at £119 +vat per 60" roll ( approx 135 euros I think).

give me a mail if you think we can help...

Cheers

Guest naughtydog
looks like ill have to change to suntek myself,carbons the way to go is it guys?non metallic im looking for..

We have Carbon waiting for you and also the new SUNTEK Ex Charcoal (non metallic) film due in first week of March - at £119 +vat per 60" roll ( approx 135 euros I think).

give me a mail if you think we can help...

Cheers

Hi Nick

Whats the difference between the std suntek and the new EX? What sort of warranty does the EX have?

Thanks

Archived