cheap hack job tint shops

I picked up a paper here today called a green sheet and saw an add for tinting from $39 (I couldn't help myself)so I called to see what there gimmik was they qouted me $69 for a 98 mustang with lifetime warranty and limo all the way around,funny thing is I didn't even ask about limo they just offerd it. anyway they had the 3m and sg logos in there add. if I was a film dealer I would not allow people like this to use my brand name in there adds,I would not want my film to be associated with these low prices.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also install alarms and I remember years ago viper would not allow you to advertise there products for under a certian $ amount , maybe some of the film companies should look into this. these low price don't only hurt the industry but hurt the reputation of the film.

I agree..bu these film co.s don't seem to care WHO sells thieir product..just Grab the money and push it out ..I feel it cheapens the industry for sure...less respect..but what ar you going to do?

years ago viper would not allow you to advertise there products for under a certian $ amount , maybe some of the film companies should look into this. these low price don't only hurt the industry but hurt the  reputation of the film.

Something needs to happen in terms of mfr's. AND distributors stepping up to the plate and DEMANDING a level of professionalism from their dealers. They could but they don't. Seems to me like this industry is headed in the wrong direction and the companies that could work to change this are making it worse. Too bad we're not ALL working together for the good of this industry.

Guest H?perOptik
Something needs to happen in terms of mfr's. AND distributors stepping up to the plate and DEMANDING a level of professionalism from their dealers.  They could but they don't.  Seems to me like this industry is headed in the wrong direction and the companies that could work to change this are making it worse.  Too bad we're not ALL  working together for the good of this industry.

:lol not all film distributors are like that... :thumb cheers! :hmmm

Archived