what happen?

Guest tintgod

The internet! I hear something about a company in a state bordering where I live from a guy half way around the world! 50 years ago we could have talked about it …… but … 50 years ago we wouldn’t have heard anything! I think they call this a conundrum. Probably a good call Ric. :dwiwd

50 years ago we have no idea even to think about USA - and you can imagine about writing mails to USA :cool

CONUNDRUM - what is it?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would that someone .be someone that works for SG?.. :cool

Not that I know of, it was just a friendly suggestion from a member. :cool

I think it should be public record IMO...just in case if someone else thinks they were wronged by SGs business practice they could get in on the class action suit.

tintamerica invited anyone to join the suit in October right here. :lol

I'm sure there could be a counter suit, and I don't want you, me, or anyone else here to be subpoenaed by either side by having some 4 page thread full of conjecture and hearsay.

So it is public record here and elsewhere and here's the link to the lawsuit.

I hope you understand my point of view and situation. :dwiwd

Guest absolutetinting

does any one know if we can discuss gs films and not reference the suit?

new topic "experiences of solar gard films". :cool

where in the world is limotintlarry? :dwiwd

Guest STintVA

Hey everyone! New to the board but just out of curiousity...why would you close a local center in what has to be one of the biggest markets for tint in the United States?

Guest tintgod
would that someone .be someone that works for SG?.. :eye

Not that I know of, it was just a friendly suggestion from a member. :cool

I think it should be public record IMO...just in case if someone else thinks they were wronged by SGs business practice they could get in on the class action suit.

tintamerica invited anyone to join the suit in October right here. :dwiwd

I'm sure there could be a counter suit, and I don't want you, me, or anyone else here to be subpoenaed by either side by having some 4 page thread full of conjecture and hearsay.

I hope you understand my point of view and situation. :cool

:lol

I know there are too many :cool lawyers and Ric has been threatened by them before. I spent about a hour last night reading about the first amendment to the constitution referring to free speech. It’s not a cut and dry thing like I HAD THOUGHT. I guess Bekaert could sell the company and the new owners would be in the clear? :dwiwd:lol I could say more and 50 years ago I would have. :cool

Leo, conundrum is big word for puzzle, problem, mystery, riddle or even challenge. :eye

Hey everyone! New to the board but just out of curiousity...why would you close a local center in what has to be one of the biggest markets for tint in the United States?

Hi and welcome to the board! This business is in a tough time right now on the manufactures side. Lots of new competition. :eye:tantrum

Stan

Guest Texstar

Hi and welcome to the board! This business is in a tough time right now on the manufactures side. Lots of new competition. :thumb:eye

Stan

:tantrum

would that someone .be someone that works for SG?.. :mad

Not that I know of, it was just a friendly suggestion from a member. :mad

tintamerica invited anyone to join the suit in October right here. :poop

I hope you understand my point of view and situation. :poop

I sure as :mad dont want to have to deal with that mess. Nice Star Trek picture by the way, new movie comes out this may.

Archived