what happen?

Guest tintgod

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know there are too many :mad lawyers and Ric has been threatened by them before. I spent about a hour last night reading about the first amendment to the constitution referring to free speech. It’s not a cut and dry thing like I HAD THOUGHT. I guess Bekaert could sell the company and the new owners would be in the clear? :poop:poop I could say more and 50 years ago I would have. :mad

Leo, conundrum is big word for puzzle, problem, mystery, riddle or even challenge. :mad

ThanX. New word again.

Still no idea WHY Bekaert bought this company. I think they just dont know what they were buying...

So now sell again?

Still no idea WHY Bekaert bought this company. I think they just dont know what they were buying...

So now sell again?

I understand they have been trying to sell SolarGard off for at least two years, but nobody's buying :mad

Hey everyone! New to the board but just out of curiousity...why would you close a local center in what has to be one of the biggest markets for tint in the United States?

Hi and welcome to the board! This business is in a tough time right now on the manufactures side. Lots of new competition. :mad:mad

Stan

:poop

DOUBLE :poop

Archived