what's you're reason for choosing?

Guest tint phantom

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest obxtint

I use two different manufactures film.

With one, I have A territory that all there web referrals are sent to me.

I love the film, service and marketing they do.

I like to think of it as my "High End " film

The other, my "everyman's" film.

The manufacture sends out fliers to everyone in the world to

become a dealer. Even a guy in my same building.

But the rep did pull through after I "made him aware" and

is taking pretty good care of me now.

Service

Attitude

Some major manu's have the worst most horrible attitude ever! like they're the only ones who are selling film. And im

talking about the top three or four companies. Fock Em.

Suntek is Smoking everyone on service with they're Next Day Freight at no charge. Global is another good company for service.

Guest crazytinter

Hey Tint,

Have you tried Johnson lately? Depending on where you are located, your rep could be one of the best in the industry. 12 people in the world have passed all four IWFA certification tests. 8 of them work at JWF. Our service is next to none. Call me. Later.

Hey Tint,

Have you tried Johnson lately? Depending on where you are located, your rep could be one of the best in the industry. 12 people in the world have passed all four IWFA certification tests. 8 of them work at JWF. Our service is next to none. Call me. Later.

Hey man we do buy from your company once in a while, so I wasnt mentioning your company. you guys are great. We were thinking of swtiching to your film brand for auto but, so many film lines to choose from :hump:lol2

Guest SandyPanes

Quality is one, However if you have been in this business for long you all know window film will go bad in time. So we place customer service on top. In our opinion Madico has the poorest customer service. We have been burned by Madico twice and will not be burned by them again. They have poor service and slow if any credits. We know of people that have had to sue Madico to get the credit owed them.

Service

Attitude

Some major manu's have the worst most horrible attitude ever! like they're the only ones who are selling film. And im

talking about the top three or four companies. Fock Em.

Suntek is Smoking everyone on service with they're Next Day Freight at no charge. Global is another good company for service.

I don't know about free next day, I looked at my bill and it had 17$ for shipping..???? Service is nice though.

Quality is important and so is customer service as far as price lets face it some films are just plaine over rated and over priced. :beer

:beer I've tried every brand to see whats out there for looks and for shrinking and how long it lasts! They all break down and some are easier to work with than others. Some brands have almost priced themselves out of range. Now my belief is that if a product can give me 3 to 4 years before breaking down and has a decent price then that's what I'm useing. I'm tired of giving my $ to the film companies who think there name is worth more than what it is! But I'm also aware of cheap brands that aren't worth the $. I guess that just comes with trying out different films!

Archived